1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever notice in the Ultimate Edition when Batman slams the thug down and pounds on his head you can see blood splatter as he slams his head down. Very subtle violence right there.

Looks great :clap..I wish I had some spare 12" reg male figures to display him in battling mode but all mine are specifically either superhero or sci fi based :slap

Batman could beat up anyone cause he's Batman so having him fight superheroes or sci fi characters is acceptable. I'd have him beating up all my figures.

Batman stomps:
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Princess Leia
Stormtroopers
Ben KENOBI
DARTH Vader
Darth Maul
Kylo Ren
Chewbacca (well...maybe not but it would be a good fight)
Jack sparrow
Indiana Jones
Tonto
Captain America
Spider-Man
Black widow
Iron man
Wolverine
Stop me if you get where I'm going.

I sure did! savage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its so awesome.

Quick question; anyone know if using black pull and pluck foam is safe to stuff inside the suit? In other words, would it either damage the suit in the long run or can it slide around underneath if its not glued on?

I ask because I simply stuck a few small pieces to even his back out. Thanks.

Batman could beat up anyone cause he's Batman so having him fight superheroes or sci fi characters is acceptable. I'd have him beating up all my figures.

Batman stomps:
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Princess Leia
Stormtroopers
Ben KENOBI
DARTH Vader
Darth Maul
Kylo Ren
Chewbacca (well...maybe not but it would be a good fight)
Jack sparrow
Indiana Jones
Tonto
Captain America
Spider-Man
Black widow
Iron man
Wolverine
Stop me if you get where I'm going.

I hear ya :wave in that case, let me dig out my SSC Joes :lol

Anyone ever notice in the Ultimate Edition when Batman slams the thug down and pounds on his head you can see blood splatter as he slams his head down. Very subtle violence right there.

So you did not notice that huge blood splash on the wall when he hits thst another thug with a crate? :D

So you did not notice that huge blood splash on the wall when he hits thst another thug with a crate? :D

That's much more obvious that scene. I saw that the first time I saw the UE. It's the other moment when the thug charges him and he choke slams him I never noticed till I watched again.

anyone seen or know anything about this on ebay ,might be useful for a suit display
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172381229096?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Back