1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The balance on this figure is shocking considering how bulky and solid he is

One arm holding supes no support whatsoever :horror

[IMG said:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/a368b9ebabd1415b85c3c2422adf5d09.jpg[/IMG]

I'll be picking up my Batman on the way home from work tomorrow and after seeing these two side-by-side I'm glad I chose to add only the regular Batman to my collection; my space is so limited, I need to focus on main characters and not variations of the same. They're both great looking figures but the regular Bats needs no explanation.

Anywho..... I can't wait to see the custom cape Tony Mei comes up with. The neck mod looks a little too invasive for me but if anyone is brave enough to try it, it's Tony.

Me too. I just read he and Crystal are making one.

I'm modding the hell out of mine as usual (I have a problem [emoji23]). It looks amazing already, but with a hand full of mods he'll be perfect. I'm also going to be adding my own non-accurate touches. I hate the gold knuckles, gauntlet blades, and toe of his boots. I'm making the knuckles and toes on mine gunmetal, and the gauntlet blades will be black with a gunmetal and silver sharpened edge.

Ghostrider was a **** movie. But the HT figure kicks ass and is on the shelf.

I have Ghostrider for the same reason.

Exactly, I could not care less about BVS, however Frank Millers Dark knight returns is what I imagine in my head movies, so the figures represent that to me :D

Yep, I agree with both of you. I hated BvS but this version of Batman looks amazing, and will be the live action representation of "The Dark Knight Returns" Batman in my collection. Getting the Armored Batman for the same reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I feel like this figure could have benefited from a dynamic stand. Still great but I'd like to be able to pull off some poses like in the pictures above.

I feel like this figure could have benefited from a dynamic stand. Still great but I'd like to be able to pull off some poses like in the pictures above.

Well be relieved because guess what I used the stand included. The pole is compatible with the Dynamic arm stand, probably because it utilizes the Superman BvS stand option

All I did was twist the pole out and twist the dynamic arm from my MOS stand into this one

Proof

5a7d1629f4773831f78e01349e621588.jpg
. Hey guys, this is my second hot toys figure, and noticed a small split in the seem underneath the armpit, is this something to be worrying about? Will it get worse over time? Thank you

Me too. I just read he and Crystal are making one.

I'm modding the hell out of mine as usual (I have a problem [emoji23]). It looks amazing already, but with a hand full of mods he'll be perfect. I'm also going to be adding my own non-accurate touches. I hate the gold knuckles, gauntlet blades, and toe of his boots. I'm making the knuckles and toes on mine gunmetal, and the gauntlet blades will be black with a gunmetal and silver sharpened edge.

I've seen your work in the ANH Vader tips thread. I don't believe what I'm reading :lol

Looking forward to seeing what you do though your Vader is amazing.

Can't believe this is a figure head sculpt..blows my mind :horror I thought the Keaton Bats was something

With the right lighting...

Could be :wink1:

Well be relieved because guess what I used the stand included. The pole is compatible with the Dynamic arm stand, probably because it utilizes the Superman BvS stand option

All I did was twist the pole out and twist the dynamic arm from my MOS stand into this one

Proof

Love your TDKR cover-homage photo set, buddy! :clap

Hey guys, this is my second hot toys figure, and noticed a small split in the seem underneath the armpit, is this something to be worrying about? Will it get worse over time? Thank you

I'd have that figure replaced if it were mine! It looks like part of the stitch has gone undone, and it's a point where it usually gets stressed and stretched with movement, so it could go wider.

Just got the exlcusive sent from Sideshow to the UK, really fast shipping actually! Olny took about 3 days, then again, it cost about £35!

Can't take any pictures because my camera doesn't work, but it's the most 'presence' feeling Hot Toy in my collection since Thor. It's huge, and what they've done with the suit is incredible. Definitely a figure needing to be picked up!

I put these two side by side last night for comparison, I'm really starting to agree with some folks that Knightmare Bats might be the "better" figure. Don't get me wrong, the regular suit is mind blowing, but holy **** is the Knightmare version a monster of a figure! Lol. I think I'm going to keep these two posed just like this by themselves for a while. [emoji7]
1a4292069e4d3231ede8c271e32396cf.jpg
a368b9ebabd1415b85c3c2422adf5d09.jpg

That's some great box posing on that regular batman. But why all the added articulation on the knightmare? [emoji12]

Oh, sorry, i don't know where you come from, but i'm used for freedom of speech. And that's not include only being shiny and praise everything. Get over it.

Freedom of speech is fine and I respect your right to voice it. However posting here at Sideshow Freaks is a privilege not a right. SSF is a privately owned website and there are rules that must be followed in order to participate.

Code of Conduct

Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums.

5a7d1629f4773831f78e01349e621588.jpg
. Hey guys, this is my second hot toys figure, and noticed a small split in the seem underneath the armpit, is this something to be worrying about? Will it get worse over time? Thank you

It might get worse if you repose frequently.

If you never plan on selling it, you can put a dab or two of gel super-glue in there and gently pinch it together. That'll make it good as new.

Back