1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After owning both the Batman EX and the Knigtmare one, I can only say that these are the best Batman figures HT has ever made, right after Bale's TDK 1/4.

The thing is, that personally, they don't do nothing for me, as they only remind me of a film I never gave to craps about, and that is just a huge no when it comes to my personal collecting habits. I must love the source in order to have any collectibles, and even Knightnare, as unique as he is, he does still come from that mess of a film.

Decided to sell them, and I actually have a couple of buyers lined up for both. They are, somehow extremely willing to pay much more than I originally paid for. Can't complain.

Beautiful figures, just not for me. Hated this film with a passion.

Yeah folks will offer quite a bit more than retail for this figure about now. That's a shame you're selling them! Lol. However I can understand wanting to sell them if you don't have a sentimental attachment to the film. I would say about 95% of my collection I have a personal attachment to, but there are those pieces that you still "kind of" want. I never liked any of the Pirates of the Caribbean films, but part of me still wants the HT DX just because of the detail, sculpt, and plethora of cool accessories you get. It's a monster of a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man. Must haves for any BVS or Batman fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

having both in hand is hard to choose which one is better, this is the best batsuit we've seen from HT, but knightmare just is so different it takes it over the edge i think.

having both in hand is hard to choose which one is better, this is the best batsuit we've seen from HT, but knightmare just is so different it takes it over the edge i think.

I agree. Being a lukewarm BvS fan Inconcur the entire Hot Toys lineup is superb. It's hard to pick a favorite but Knightmare is different enough to top the line for me as well. Least favorite is the two armored versions

Anybody here order the Reg version from Sideshow? And if so, any idea when they'll have it in?

I called on Tues because my LCS hadn't heard anything about their order and sideshow said their order from HK was coming in on Friday the 21st. LCS got the charge notice later that Tuesday so I imagine it should be shipping soon.

I agree. Being a lukewarm BvS fan Inconcur the entire Hot Toys lineup is superb. It's hard to pick a favorite but Knightmare is different enough to top the line for me as well. Least favorite is the two armored versions

same, i don't plan on getting the armored bats, the dc statue does just fine for me.

AADEE809-D1C1-4E5A-AE8D-27E215EB377C_zpsmqexo7c9.jpg

That's called a quality problem. When you can't choose between two really great options. Or like when my wife's jeans keep falling down cause she lost weight and has to buy a new pair. Quality problem.

I called on Tues because my LCS hadn't heard anything about their order and sideshow said their order from HK was coming in on Friday the 21st. LCS got the charge notice later that Tuesday so I imagine it should be shipping soon.

Mine's the reg version, and I ordered it just before it got waitlisted, so if you did the same, should be any week now you will get yours because SS is shipping all versions out at the sametime

Usually in the states, SSC gets their stock in first then all the vendors like BBTS and LCS get their stock in because they order through SSC

Mine's the reg version, and I ordered it just before it got waitlisted, so if you did the same, should be any week now you will get yours because SS is shipping all versions out at the sametime

Usually in the states, SSC gets their stock in first then all the vendors like BBTS and LCS get their stock in because they order through SSC

I went on the wait list on 8-20 for Regular Batman...mine converted last Tuesday night and shipped on Friday...should be with me on Thursday!

You're allowed to say what you want, yes, but 'freedom of speech' doesn't mean you're immune to being called a jackass for what you choose to say.

Also, the next time you feel like defending your point of view, you might want to use proper ****ing sentence structure, because I could barely make hide nor hair out of what you said.

I agree with most of that but don't really see the point of berating people for their sentence structure either. A lot of people post here who's first language isn't English.

I always like seeing how others pose their figures, the more variety the better. This figure looks so good out of the box it seems hard to find a bad pose unless you had him showing that oversized ass :lol

After owning both the Batman EX and the Knigtmare one, I can only say that these are the best Batman figures HT has ever made, right after Bale's TDK 1/4.

The thing is, that personally, they don't do nothing for me, as they only remind me of a film I never gave to craps about, and that is just a huge no when it comes to my personal collecting habits. I must love the source in order to have any collectibles, and even Knightnare, as unique as he is, he does still come from that mess of a film.

Decided to sell them, and I actually have a couple of buyers lined up for both. They are, somehow extremely willing to pay much more than I originally paid for. Can't complain.

Beautiful figures, just not for me. Hated this film with a passion.

So why did you order them? I'm legitimately curious.

He was flying high on the hype train!!

How a characters doll looks to me > their portrayal in a film

Ghostrider was a **** movie. But the HT figure kicks ass and is on the shelf.

He was flying high on the hype train!!

How a characters doll looks to me > their portrayal in a film

Ghostrider was a **** movie. But the HT figure kicks ass and is on the shelf.

Exactly, I could not care less about BVS, however Frank Millers Dark knight returns is what I imagine in my head movies, so the figures represent that to me :D

I think the movie is flawed but by no means terrible. I love the Nolan movies but this Batman looks so much better than Bale's IMO, its the Batman I want in my collection above all others. Hopefully the Justice League suit isn't as dark as it looked in some pics but if it is at least we have this figure.

That said I understand not wanting figures from a movie you hate.

Back