1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many punches will it take to break every bone in Batman's hand?
Picture20033b_zpsbb1lkfzz.jpg

We're almost there!!!!!
Picture20034b_zpskjrw5c1g.jpg

What are the chances we in ythe UK will have this before Christmas? We've still not got armored batman.

I thought the regular armour version had made it's way to the UK? Worrying if it hasn't.

I just found out my BC version won't be in the UK until early December but I think that figure was released after this one. We should get regular Batman towards the end of November but maybe I'm just being optimistic. Crazy if we have to wait until 2017 :impatient:

Do it. :lol

I can relate though. I have 9 Caps, (will be) 5 Iron Mans, (will be) 4 Black Widows, 4 Thors, (will be) 4 Luke Skywalkers, 2 Cavill Supermans and (will be) 3 Batflecks. Although I can't say that I've been trying to avoid having multiple characters. The figure looks cool, I hit PO. No wonder I'm running out of space. :lol

9 Caps :horror I don't have 9 figures in total yet but I did only start collecting in June, crazy how quick this hobby takes hold of you :lol If I had much interest in Marvel characters outside of Spiderman I'd be close to broke already.

9 Caps :horror I don't have 9 figures in total yet but I did only start collecting in June, crazy how quick this hobby takes hold of you :lol If I had much interest in Marvel characters outside of Spiderman I'd be close to broke already.

I'm already broke.

Had to cancel my pre order a few months back after my wife got laid off, but seeing all these pics got me itchy for this one. Called my LCS on a lark today, and they've got their shipment next week and had one that wasn't spoken for. Got a deposit down on it. :)

Can't wait to go pick him up when he gets in.

Out of curiosity, which version were you wait-listed for? I have a first day pre-order for the 2 pack from Sideshow, and was told that my Batman wasn't shipping until the end of November...

I waitlisted for the regular on 8-20.

You're welcome.
Yeah, my dx12 has gazilllion mods. And its still not finished. Was happy with the Ben cowl until I saw the new custom cowl on the interest thread. So it looks like to this day, I'm still modding that damn thing. lol.
I felt the same way about the cape in the beginning from the pictures. But many people said that once you have it in hand, its a lot better than expected, and I concur with this.
Even Tony Mei said that the cape is fine and that he's not gonna make custom capes for this.

9 Captain America!!!
Good gosh, you have tons of multiples.
I did have at one point have 4 Cap, but now its down to 2.

I'm also running out of space. I have several figures that are boxed up and will need an evaluation if it will eventually make its way back to the detolf, or off to ebay.
I thought of getting another detolf, but that's usually a bad idea, cause I feel like I need to fill out all those lonely shelves. ha ha.
So I'm trying to keep my 1/6 collection to 3 detolfs.
I'm trying to do just one shelf for Batman v superman...to display just the trinity.
That's why I'm kinda torn on BC armor bats. He's gonna be a floater to my almost full detolfs.

Yeah, I hear ya.

If there's any that are going to be boxed up, I think it'll be my first Avengers group. I already have the Avengers displayed with the AoU group. Right now, I currently have two nice display curios full of figures and then two detolfs in separate room. I bought a third one last weekend that I have to assemble. After that, I think the most I can fit is one more and that's it.

Whenever I have empty space though, as opposed to just spreading out my collection, I feel the inclination to fill the voids. :lol

This guy is a BEAST. I've barely had time to mess with him. I just got to my out-of-town destination and I ended up bringing him with me. Just a few quick pictures. I'll take a lot more next week when I get home.

acv4o0s.jpg

Unnfzxg.jpg

Bv7S6sT.jpg

cB7OTgb.jpg

just open this masterpiece and this is possibly the best action figure i have ever held in my hand. Now I am a hot toys newbie and only have a total of 4. Glad i wasn't none of the people who saw the prototype and gave up on it. Hot toys has rewarded us for our patience. Straight out the box it's amazing. not sure about the complaints from some on here.

Anyone know typically how long after Sideshow gets their stock that BBTS gets theirs?

Back