1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love him or hate him, 10 years from now, this Hot Toys Affleck Batman will still be one of the top 5 Hot Toys figures ever made. I for one loved the movie and loved Ben's rendition of the character, however that's just my opinion, but I'm sure I'll get burned for it anyway because remember..."everyone and their opinions are always 100% right." [emoji16] Oh yeah and the sniper riffle is the ****, but the gun mag fell out while I was taking the pics. Lol. Truly one of the most dynamic figures I've ever photographed. In summation every accessory, faceplate, and even just the simplest or most trivial pose gives life to this piece in ways that are beyond dictation. [emoji7]
4878dfe07025db81084c61f34dc33b35.jpg
5dd7b7bfe97d2ecc59323d7afbccb10a.jpg
a4eba55ad644fa98ec91abf14f430874.jpg
b4f103d160085455f41fc4e79b570749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just open this masterpiece and this is possibly the best action figure i have ever held in my hand. Now I am a hot toys newbie and only have a total of 4. Glad i wasn't none of the people who saw the prototype and gave up on it. Hot toys has rewarded us for our patience. Straight out the box it's amazing. not sure about the complaints from some on here.
There are complaints because people just like to complain. This figure is incredible. Welcome to the HT world of collecting, btw.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Love him or hate him, 10 years from now, this Hot Toys Affleck Batman will still be one of the top 5 Hot Toys figures ever made. I for one loved the movie and loved Ben's rendition of the character, however that's just my opinion, but I'm sure I'll get burned for it anyway because remember..."everyone and their opinions are always 100% right." [emoji16] Oh yeah and the sniper riffle is the ****, but the gun mag fell out while I was taking the pics. Lol. Truly one of the most dynamic figures I've ever photographed. In summation every accessory, faceplate, and even just the simplest or most trivial pose gives life to this piece in ways that are beyond dictation. [emoji7]
5dd7b7bfe97d2ecc59323d7afbccb10a.jpg
a4eba55ad644fa98ec91abf14f430874.jpg
b4f103d160085455f41fc4e79b570749.jpg

Batman is my all time favorite super hero. Love Keaton, love Bale, even love West...and I have never been a big fan of Affleck in general but from costume, to characterization and performance, to fight choreography and general appearance Affleck's Batman is BY FAR the best and in my opinion most comic book accurate portrayal of Batman in live action! When I saw Batman v Superman on opening night I despised it, repeated viewing on Blu Ray have transformed it into one of may favorite movies at the moment...it is not perfect...but Affleck's Batman definitely is!

so how long exactly is that sniper rifle?

Got charged. They're packing my Ex up!

Do sideshow still offer te double boxing?

I still have a little wait left. Sending it to my cuz in NY and then she's gonna send it to me

Dammit. It must be busy at Sideshow. It's paid and that was yesterday. The status has yet to change to shipped.

Batman is my all time favorite super hero. Love Keaton, love Bale, even love West...and I have never been a big fan of Affleck in general but from costume, to characterization and performance, to fight choreography and general appearance Affleck's Batman is BY FAR the best and in my opinion most comic book accurate portrayal of Batman in live action! When I saw Batman v Superman on opening night I despised it, repeated viewing on Blu Ray have transformed it into one of may favorite movies at the moment...it is not perfect...but Affleck's Batman definitely is!

Best on screen version of Batman to date. Total badass. We'll see about the Justice League versions. Not feeling some of the alternate suits.

anyone got charged via BBTS yet? did not PO but wondering when i should start stalking them in case they have extra stock...

anyone got charged via BBTS yet? did not PO but wondering when i should start stalking them in case they have extra stock...

Nothing yet, and as of today they say they still have no idea when they're getting their stock

Nothing yet, and as of today they say they still have no idea when they're getting their stock

thks :hi5:

have emailed to ask in past bout PO's when it seems they are taking extra long and they always say they have no idea, stuff just shows up for them i guess.:dunno get no heads up.

finally after 8 months from reveal, i think my most anticipated figure for any of my pre-orders has arrived. what a stunning stunning figure. as always, hope you guys enjoy some shots of him! :hi5:

35TQhZr.jpg

TBVLj7x.jpg

gxpwEOB.jpg

kbTsu7X.jpg

8V4fAw1.jpg

N8NDViw.jpg

zntUUB4.jpg

BRwwUcb.jpg

These are some spectacular pictures. Possibly some of the best I've seen on here. :clap

thks :hi5:

have emailed to ask in past bout PO's when it seems they are taking extra long and they always say they have no idea, stuff just shows up for them i guess.:dunno get no heads up.

Honestly, it's completely ridiculous

Back