1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a few days

I wish they'd say something along those lines, but all I keep getting from them is basically "We don't know anything, blame the manufacturer" . But they don't get their figures directly from Hot Toys, right? I've been told they go through Sideshow

I wish they'd say something along those lines, but all I keep getting from them is basically "We don't know anything, blame the manufacturer" . But they don't get their figures directly from Hot Toys, right? I've been told they go through Sideshow

Sideshow is the North American distributor, so all retailers in North America get their stock from Sideshow. It is usually no more than a week after Sideshow starts shipping that BBTS gets their stock.

Mine should be shipping at the end of the day. My order is locked and states "Order Processing", which is essentially what it says now instead of "Item(s) Shipping Soon" the way it used to.

just open this masterpiece and this is possibly the best action figure i have ever held in my hand. Now I am a hot toys newbie and only have a total of 4. Glad i wasn't none of the people who saw the prototype and gave up on it. Hot toys has rewarded us for our patience. Straight out the box it's amazing. not sure about the complaints from some on here.

i wouldnt pay attention to them, some of these are the same people who think the dx12 actually looks like there is a human looking body in that suit. this figure looks about perfect out of the box, i dont see any major mods needed.

Out of curiosity, which version were you wait-listed for? I have a first day pre-order for the 2 pack from Sideshow, and was told that my Batman wasn't shipping until the end of November...

Sideshow told me yesterday that my wait list regular Batman that converted would probably ship next week...I was charged today so I am crossing my fingers that it ends up shipping later today.

finally after 8 months from reveal, i think my most anticipated figure for any of my pre-orders has arrived. what a stunning stunning figure. as always, hope you guys enjoy some shots of him! :hi5:

35TQhZr.jpg

TBVLj7x.jpg

gxpwEOB.jpg

kbTsu7X.jpg

8V4fAw1.jpg

N8NDViw.jpg

zntUUB4.jpg

BRwwUcb.jpg

have a triple shift today but i'm gonna try to find some time to pick this guy up and at least open him before the weekend. this is a figure i waitlisted because of the buzz, hopefully it meets my expectations. i think this will be like my 7th or 8th bat on my shelf. :lol

Back