1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My figure had a "B" next to the MMS number, I'm assuming the Tech Cowl and the standard probably have letters to differentiate themselves too.

After much BBTS refresh stalking and building up to pay crazy eBay prices my SS wait list finally converted this evening!!! I can now enjoy this thread without a lump in my throat and kicking myself for not pre-ordering! All worked out okay in the end!

I told you guys that they were going to convert. SS uses waitlists to judge interest, and request their stock based on the interest. You really think they would let money walk away?

My exclusive converted a week ago and shipped out today :yess: ..Arrival is Monday :gah:

Hell, mine shipped from SSC and it arrives on Thursday. It was a WL conversion for an EX. I'll cancel the Reg at BBTS.

Hot Toys will probably just do another batch of Batman like they did with the Star Wars figures if they're a popular seller lol

Still at work, but just checked and tracking says its delivered!

I love your use of this gif haha. It's perfect.

Got this guy yesterday and really love him. The cape leaves much to be desired but the rest of the figure is fantastic. He could definitely use a bit more definition in the legs especially compared to the top half of him but the texture on the suit and the overall presentation is really striking.

View attachment 299112

View attachment 299113

View attachment 299114

Dude...my eyes weren't drawn to the new batman...they were drawn to version 1.0 TDK figure. That's awesome you're still rockin it!

The War against The Superman

View attachment 298908

THIS is the display I want to set up! only missing regular bats & the armory, so I had to borrow from stark until I get regular bats & an armory

52dd3179da14319d3c4fd2fb1e2f0bf3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrives today. Cannot wait to compete my trinity of each version of Batfleck with this beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BvS.jpg

Been busy with work but finally took this badboy out and he is a BEAST!!! :rock Eventually down the line I will do some mod on this but first i have to build up the courage. :lol Congrats on people that got converted. :woo

Well, now on alert with my local comic store that is a Sideshow distributor, who says they should have any time now. So, now it's a race to see who gets it first, them or BBTS :lol

I haven't see/felt the material yet; will there be any problems displaying him with bent arms for prolonged periods? For some reason the fists-at-his-side pose doesn't do it for me, although it might look better in-hand; I think I'm partial to the grenade launcher pose.

Back