1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to sign for mine but yeah....that sucks that they just left it there. Looks good with the joker in the middle. :clap

Yes, FedEx guy always ask for signature, this is the first time Sideshow ships to me via UPS...I should send email to SS customer service just as an FYI.

And since everyone is stating their shipping costs, mine was $21.51 to Puerto Rico 2nd Day UPS

Just got my sideshow sniper rifle batman today in the uk, faster than I expected.
2f239dd79d4fa36cfa03027911b52275.jpg

Never had to pay any custom taxes or anything from fed ex-I was expecting to pay around £50 extra.
I signed for it on arrival and the delivery guy didn't mention anything or do they send you a bill later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived last night, damn UPS driver left it outside my garage door...anyone could have taken it. :thud:

Well, for my armored bats, the UPS driver decided after the 2nd try to return it to sender. I called their office twice the same day to get it delivered for the 3rd attempt but they did the best they can to send it back to SS as fast as possible. Really ticked me off. I called SS and luckily they are going to re-send it to me without charge but it's been 2 weeks. I wonder if UPS is pulling this scam off, returning packages without authorization to get double shipping fee.

Well, for my armored bats, the UPS driver decided after the 2nd try to return it to sender. I called their office twice the same day to get it delivered for the 3rd attempt but they did the best they can to send it back to SS as fast as possible. Really ticked me off. I called SS and luckily they are going to re-send it to me without charge but it's been 2 weeks. I wonder if UPS is pulling this scam off, returning packages without authorization to get double shipping fee.

That would really piss me off.

This is why I have it held at a UPS center and pick it up myself. Those drivers are so ****ing lazy, and if I have to sign for a package on a workday, why would you expect me to be home at 2 in the afternoon. :dunno .. you're not home UPS driver, you're at work. why would you expect any less of me? :lol /rant

Just got my sideshow sniper rifle batman today in the uk, faster than I expected.
2f239dd79d4fa36cfa03027911b52275.jpg

Never had to pay any custom taxes or anything from fed ex-I was expecting to pay around £50 extra.
I signed for it on arrival and the delivery guy didn't mention anything or do they send you a bill later?

You'll be charged later mate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Has anyone's Tech Cowl two pack version shipped? I got a notice it was shipping but nothing updated.

You'll be charged later mate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's what I thought.
They send you a letter right?
Thing is Iv ignored that letter for other stuff in the past and nothing's happened.i mean a few times over the last few years for different things from America.
So figuring il do the same for this, anyone else done the same?

According to Sideshow chat the Tech Cowl version will come in two shipments, some on Friday some "after that date."

Oh and Deadpool has no arrival date, and the flexible arm stand "isn't expected soon."

Has anyone's Tech Cowl two pack version shipped? I got a notice it was shipping but nothing updated.

From what I heard through others here, the TC EX version will start trickling in this Friday. The EX rifle only version came in last Friday. I ordered the EX rifle only version, but got an email last Friday that I was being upgraded to the TC EX version (presumably with the rifle as well). I'm presuming they likely ran out of EX rifle only versions to fulfill all the orders that were due last Friday, so they're rolling over those individuals to the TC EX version they're receiving this Friday to fulfill the rest of those orders.

I just got a shipping update for popculcha for Nov 4th:yess: can't wait to have this figure.

Fyi, they still have the reg version available if anybody missed out

That's what I thought.
They send you a letter right?
Thing is Iv ignored that letter for other stuff in the past and nothing's happened.i mean a few times over the last few years for different things from America.
So figuring il do the same for this, anyone else done the same?

Fed ex have paid your customs bill for you....believe me you WILL NOT get away with it. You will have a bill from them in 7-10 days and if its not paid within a week the fun will begin.

Fed ex have paid your customs bill for you....believe me you WILL NOT get away with it. You will have a bill from them in 7-10 days and if its not paid within a week the fun will begin.

Do you have personal experience of this?
I'm only asking as Iv ignored their letters at least 3-4 times with absolutely no consequences.
Im pretty certain they cant pursue you legally as they've sent you the item off their own back and not informed you of extra charges.

I'm only asking as Iv ignored their letters at least 3-4 times with absolutely no consequences.
Im pretty certain they cant pursue you legally as they've sent you the item off their own back and not informed you of extra charges.

No I don't have exp as I always pay them....however they are a business and like any business if they don't get paid they will persue you.
Surprised your saying fed-ex have billed you before and just basically left you off and still deliver to you...its possible they have just forwarded to legal team and you will get a solictors letter maybe...either way good luck with it.

:lol when was the last time you checked your credit? pay your bills man, there are consequences

29634631611_73376da2fa_z.jpg
29634641331_e809d422b6_z.jpg

i hope these help ,i got them from osk ,great service by the way lol,used them for a couple of customs for a guy ,they seem to run on the large side ,i used a max aggression and a padded up mattel reeve superman body so would need a biggish built body ,like the bane clone would work well i think , ,they are a good likeness and fantastic for the price compared to some crappy unpainted resin heads ive bought lol
edit forgot to say i repainted the hair black it was a brown and greyish color originally on mine
Hey Libby, thanks for this. Seems pretty promising. Is the skin texture as soft as it seems in pictures, comparative to HT? I'd like it to look bang up next to the Bat suit and not detract from it. I definitely will say the hair needs a darker black paint job, which I could easily do. I actually have a costume picked out and would be able to put this guy together pretty quick. When you (if you have it?) Get your Batman in, I would love to see a picture of this headsculpt next to the cowl.

On that note, out of curiosity; would anyone interested in going in halvsies with me? I don't want the grinning sculpt, just the serious one, and would be willing to split the order down the middle.

No I don't have exp as I always pay them....however they are a business and like any business if they don't get paid they will persue you.
Surprised your saying fed-ex have billed you before and just basically left you off and still deliver to you...its possible they have just forwarded to legal team and you will get a solictors letter maybe...either way good luck with it.

I think it's highly unlikely they have forwarded anything to a legal team/at the most it would be a debt collecting agency and given uk law they are at no right to expect you to pay for something you have been given no prior notice off.
They never informed me off any outstanding payments & with delivering it to me & me signing for it without it being put to me in written notice that there is a forthcoming bill you are free from any legal obligations to pay.
That's uk law gents.
At the very worst they could never send to me again but that's it.

Back