1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, there's no way that would happen.
I only ordered one from sideshow for the sniper rifle.
The meantime these two will have to do
20289b82ae4d07765fcd0c56ab3d0279.jpg

[emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard once that if they delay a figure you can cancel and still get your NRD back, can anyone confirm this?

So I preordered the version with the sniper rifle the day it was announced.

Just joined the waitlist forb the regular version too. I highly doubt I'll convert on the 2nd order, but maybe this delay helps.

I'll just be happy with the one.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

....that damn thing is going for $520 and up!

What do we do remy??!

$520?!!!!

Nevermind. I can wait. he he. :rolleyes2
:lol

I thought the price might have gone down now cause its usually the first couple of weeks after its released in HK where the prices are insane.
After that, sometimes its just $50-100 more. I might have gone that route for a little more. But not for the price of two figures.

So I preordered the version with the sniper rifle the day it was announced.

Just joined the waitlist forb the regular version too. I highly doubt I'll convert on the 2nd order, but maybe this delay helps.

I'll just be happy with the one.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I got on the waitlist for the sniper rifle version yesterday. I'm selfishly hoping this delay causes people to cancel so I can get a spot lol. Delays don't bother me much.

This is just SSC covering their backsides. The delay notification is probably to stop folks from calling and asking where it is after seeing online pics. I wouldn't be shocked if in early or mid-October we get another email that says "It's coming sooner than expected!"

Wow they are really behind on this stuff. People who ordered from HK have had it a month plus already. It use to be we would be getting it right around now.

Back