1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order thru DC Collectibles yesterday still no shipment email. I'll give it another day or so

The delay between release day and SS shipping is getting ridiculous....I paid for my Rey and bb8 on the 10 and still don't have it.
As for this figure is actually getting boring now.

The delay between release day and SS shipping is getting ridiculous....I paid for my Rey and bb8 on the 10 and still don't have it.
As for this figure is actually getting boring now.

SSC purposely delays the figures of those who are impatient. Those who are patient usually get theirs first.

The average time between release in HK before it ships from SSC has always been the same though, which is 4-6 weeks. Sometimes it's faster than that, sometimes a tad longer.

SSC purposely delays the figures of those who are impatient. Those who are patient usually get theirs first.

The average time between release in HK before it ships from SSC has always been the same though, which is 4-6 weeks. Sometimes it's faster than that, sometimes a tad longer.

That's good to know...not much help to me so.... because I'm very impatient.

Just got a reply from WBshop when I asked about the status of the figure:

"Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the inconvenience but that batman figure is in preorder until October 1st 2016."

I just contacted WBShop and the representative said this figure was in high demand and that they still haven't received it into their warehouse. Even though their website said it was in stock. Now I'm Curious if they will even get any in. Hmmmm

I just contacted WBShop and the representative said this figure was in high demand and that they still haven't received it into their warehouse. Even though their website said it was in stock. Now I'm Curious if they will even get any in. Hmmmm

Of course they'll get them, they're the official WB store. :lol

What's odd about this it was released in HK weeks before Captain America and yet I'm getting Captain American the in mail from SS today and no word on Batman.

What's odd about this it was released in HK weeks before Captain America and yet I'm getting Captain American the in mail from SS today and no word on Batman.

Captain America was a freak occurrence. There has never been such a short time between release in HK and SSC shipping as was with that figure. Best not to use it as an example of typical shipping times.

its interesting tho as their policy crap stated that they won't charge your card until it ships...
you guys got charged right?

i have a pending charge right now. it prolly will stay pending until/if it ships. is anyone keeping their order or did ya'll cancel?

Im keeping mine. Ill only cancel if I get it for sure from SSC. How are you guys getting preorders from BBTS?

Im keeping mine. Ill only cancel if I get it for sure from SSC. How are you guys getting preorders from BBTS?

If/when someone cancels their order on the site, the item will come back available to pre-order. Basically just got to keep periodically checking the page on there to see if it shows up.

Looks like my extra BvS Tech Cowl/Sniper Rifle Batman got delayed...

aa299323159e5b30db94093a24c44715.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back