1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got email for a push to Oct.-Nov. 2016...:computer

For a moment I got excited it was a shipping soon notice... :blissysmi

Edit: Full payment here...

Last edited:
Just got it too actually. I switched to full pay for the last payment. I'm going to guess it'll ship in October but like I said it's pretty much expected at this point being it's the 21st and the two week notice would push us past October 1.

I just got an email delaying delivery to November. Do these people understand what kind of impact this is having on my life???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to let everybody know it's an oct-nov delay on all editions as well because I got the same email today and I PO the reg version :lecture

Received my delay notice as well for the Batman from the Batman/Superman 2 pack. I thought at first it was the 14 day notice :(

I thought Deadpool was delayed to fix the wrist peeling issue. Not sure why Batman was delayed. Maybe Sideshow's run will have a lower bat symbol. It's too much to hope that the cape will be shorter. The cape is the one mod that scares me the most.

I'm okay with the delay since my Knightmare Batman is processing Sept 30th.
I have a feeling Batman will show up the same time as Deadpool.

My heart skipped a beat for a second...

Then flatlined after reading the email.

Thanks Obama

:p

Well I guess it's safe to confirm the situation at hanjin really did screw things up for us.

Back