1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from this version, we already have the SS 'Rebreather' figure, the 'Knightmare' figure, and the 'Joker Imposter' figure. With Justice League and Affleck's solo movie on the way, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more Batman figures.

I Hope they do. I would have sworn they'd sell out of Kylo Ren and look how that went. The only thing against it is that the movie was not well recieved and the figure didn't waitlist until after the Hong Kong release.

Aside from this version, we already have the SS 'Rebreather' figure, the 'Knightmare' figure, and the 'Joker Imposter' figure. With Justice League and Affleck's solo movie on the way, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more Batman figures.

The thing is, I don't really care for any of the others save for possibly the rebreather. I'm sure that Justice League and the Batman standalone will get Hot Toys, but how many costume changes will he go through before that?

I already dislike the Justice League suit, but the BvS suit is my favorite live action suit yet. So, yeah. I'm hoping that I can get it sub $400.

I Hope they do. I would have sworn they'd sell out of Kylo Ren and look how that went. The only thing against it is that the movie was not well recieved and the figure didn't waitlist until after the Hong Kong release.

Yeah, I'm quite surprised the Kylo Ren lasted as long as it has (not sure if it's sold out/wait listed as of now). The film was obviously popular and based on the thread for that figure in the Star Wars section, it seemed like it was a pretty popular figure that got a lot of praise which drove people who were initially on the fence, to ultimately get it.

You have to also factor in the fact the Proto was fugly beyond all reasoning. Yeah they eventually showed the updated body and all that jazz, but people were still waiting to see the final product before they committed to buying bats.

I'm ready for this bad boy to ship out! Not only can I not wait for this beast, but I'm ready for that money to be withdrawn! Like tearing off a bandaid.

Personally I got on the waitlist on the 23rd. Anyone else care to share what day you got on the waitlist? And if it converted yet?

Thanks!

I jumped on the WL on the 20th and it has yet to convert. There was one guy here who also got on the waitlist on the 20th and it converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't need the two-pack exclusive some Aussie retailers like Popcultcha, Anime Exchange and SciFi Toys are still taking preorders.

BVS was NOT a flop contrary to what we often read.

No but it was below studio expectations which, for better or worse, will influence creative choices going forward.

Did anyone see that a guy on FB posted that his Batfleck came with a shorter cowl flap, so it doesn't cover up the insignia when the head is tilted all the way down.

I guess either HT fixed the cowl problem or it's random among the figures

I joined the waitlist for the two pack ages ago. Just joined the waitlist for the regular and exclusive Bats. Didn't expect this to be sold out everywhere so suddenly.

Back