1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what he posted..not exactly screen accurate but IMO who cares

Left is the original..Right is what his looked like right out of the box

This is what he posted..not exactly screen accurate but IMO who cares

Left is the original..Right is what his looked like right out of the box

It's possible it could just be the angle. The cowl could be tilted back just a tad and you can already tell the photo on the right is taken from a slightly higher position.

Personally I got on the waitlist on the 23rd. Anyone else care to share what day you got on the waitlist? And if it converted yet?

Thanks!

I jumped on the REGULAR wait list on Aug 20th, since then I was able to order him through AP collectibles. Keeping both to be on the safe side.

Looks the same length as the cowl on the Imposter Batman. Maybe there's a landfill in Hong Kong filled with hundreds of cowls with the long flap at this point?

Did anyone see that a guy on FB posted that his Batfleck came with a shorter cowl flap, so it doesn't cover up the insignia when the head is tilted all the way down.

I guess either HT fixed the cowl problem or it's random among the figures
Ya I saw that. Maybe it's similar to how people are getting Rey in the states with teeth detail instead of a mouth guard.

It's possible it could just be the angle. The cowl could be tilted back just a tad and you can already tell the photo on the right is taken from a slightly higher position.

No he said on FB no matter what he did to tilt or move it, the cowl will stay raised like that

Did anyone see that a guy on FB posted that his Batfleck came with a shorter cowl flap, so it doesn't cover up the insignia when the head is tilted all the way down.

I guess either HT fixed the cowl problem or it's random among the figures

I find it hard to believe since he's the only one that's uploaded a picture of a supposed cowl that didn't need the mod.
The pictures he uploaded are sketchy at best. He's trying to discourage people from modding their cowls. If anything his cowl was cut too short.
2529cb9db07e33bf6669a7c04fc128d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04b9ec1992d586eb26dccc9bcc3ce61d.jpg

This was his image of how far his Batfleck head could tilt down, which is far from being able to be tilted down

b317bbe8c1c49f60d3f519f48a5e97b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm that's interesting from that angle. I guess I just have to wait until mine arrives to determine what exactly is going on with that flap covering the symbol :dunno

Yes I know some have justified what the issue is, but it will never replace one's own perspective of actually seeing the issue in hand :lecture

Last edited:
That's not cut. The angle of the picture and the fact that the cape is sitting lower is giving the illusion that it's shorter.

I don't think it's cut. It's just the angle of the photo. If you look at the flash photo, it's pretty smooth and finished off. If that portion was cut, it would have to be sanded, smoothed, finished and painted. Hardly think he took the time to do all that.

image_58.jpeg

Back