1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling you on that. He's an absolute beast isn't he.
I'm waiting on my second one, should be here by Thursday and I'm gonna do a few mods on him. Did u add the silver to the emblem scratches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where are you buying him from i cant find him anywhere :/

Re: Batman body modification

Hi guys. Got this figure a few days ago. After less than minutes with the figure I've decided to mod it. Been disappointed with the skinny arms. Now he looks like a beast!!! This is how I will keep my Batman. For the mod, I didn't switch the body with Superman. I simply sculpted muscles onto the body using epoclay.

For more pictures, please follow my Instagram @unrealtoys.
View attachment 288802
View attachment 288795
View attachment 288781
View attachment 288797
View attachment 288805

..looks like you tried to fit John Cena into Afflecks suit..horrible in my opinion. But hey, if ur happy with it more power to you lol

Hi guys. Got this figure a few days ago. After less than minutes with the figure I've decided to mod it. Been disappointed with the skinny arms. Now he looks like a beast!!! This is how I will keep my Batman. For the mod, I didn't switch the body with Superman. I simply sculpted muscles onto the body using epoclay.

View attachment 288802
View attachment 288795
View attachment 288781
View attachment 288797
View attachment 288805

Wow a little too big :horror maybe it's the lighting but it doesn't look like Affleck in the suit, more of a stuntman in the Batsuit

But kudos to you man, for modding..I think it doesn't need to be that muscular

This batman doesn't need any padding
He looks mean & ripped straight out the box
9912f9b827b404610b327121b4fa86e9.jpg

Aaaaagh! I can't stand this. I really hope that waitlist converts. This figure is too gorgeous not to have.

Not a big deal but wonder why this change was made?
213d577d5e455f3f21b4db6ccbb7c96e.jpg

0a95b7030a271753bbb4c3f002eb3ba7.jpg

None of that texture pattern in the cowl in movie...

View attachment 288802

Sorry but I don't like it.
He's way too big and looks unnatural, the stock figure is a lot closer to what's in the movie.

Straight out the box and looks better
b1bc14cbad60f25670e7ac3eea24cf72.jpg

View attachment 288802
View attachment 288795
View attachment 288781
View attachment 288797
View attachment 288805

Love it.
Hot any pics of the body under the suit?

If anyone comes across batfleck, Keaton returns and a bale together pls post[emoji16]

attachment.php

I like your mods but now he's as big as Mariusz Pudzianowski. :lol

06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_072.jpg

It all started to go downhill once he started dating Jennifer Lopez and then shortly after they split up, things started to get better (Hollywoodland, Gone Baby Gone...) :lol

LOL. I heard Matt Damon must have influenced him to break up with her. He's a good friend lol.

Back