1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bad feelings about this abdominal part. I hope there won't be a new issue of hot toys.

:lol and of course HT wants our money. As long as the money is there, HT will never stop from improvising sales.

Bottomline, increased sales means increased revenue for the company which in turn means, better material and superior techniques in designs can be made because of the leverage of increased income. :lecture

So in a crazy way, collectors like myself that beef about the rising prices for these are helping HT in a crazy way. Ex: Look how the use of PERS has changed over the years. :horror

I don't agree with that 100%. They've been steadily increasing the prices (more so for those in the west...Asia is still reasonable as long as you PO), but I haven't seen any advancements in how they develop figures over the past few years. Honestly, IMO any real significant advancements in design started with the BvS line, with superman at the forefront using a very clever method in recreating the suit...of course they used the same technique the costume designers did, but it finally shows HT are at least willing to try new things after a long period of resting on their laurels.

And now with batman once again using a clever method to recreate the look of his body...it's about time to be brutally honest. This is a technique The past few batman releases (Arkham city, returns) DESPERATELY needed. Don't think of this as me being ungrateful for what they've accomplished with this figure...i just wish they'd push it up a notch with the R&D as well as coming up with new refreshing ways to push the medium forward. Elaborate display stands, thus further pushing prices up, does not equal cutting edge.

Accessories:

One (1) aiming device attachable to head sculpt
Specially designed Suicide Squad themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and character backdrop, featuring a weathered STOP road sign
Exclusive Batman's rebreather accessory
Exclusive handcuffs

I don't know why you're laughing

Whered you get this from

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Accessories:

One (1) aiming device attachable to head sculpt
Specially designed Suicide Squad themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and character backdrop, featuring a weathered STOP road sign
Exclusive Batman's rebreather accessory
Exclusive handcuffs

I don't know why you're laughing

So would that release be this one but with more accessories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, the rebreather batman used, and the handcuffs. :dunno he uses both in the movie.

My question is why would hot toys bother giving deadshot the rebreather and handcuffs if they are going to include it with a SS squad Batman figure?

I believe they want you to buy Deadshot so you can use his accessories on the BVS batman.

So we are clear

Has anyone removed the bat suit? And if so, are there any pictures?

e0c6a17a933a9b5a18035e074013037f.jpg

Not my picture.

I'm struggling to remember when Deadshot used a rebreather in SS? Did this happen?

Of course I'm not sure if this is the armored bats body or the regular bats or even if they are using the same body.

Thanks for the heads up on them! I have heard of them before. I think I met them at a convention before. Very nice. And I just realized that they are located in IN. Hopefully they will get him in. I REALLY WANT MY BATMAN!!!!!

You're welcome. I want my Batman too! Let's hope AP gets their stock as fast as BBTS.

out of stock now. this guy is getting hard to track down

That was fast. You can check out Kokomo Toys on ebay when Batfleck arrives stateside. They are a HT dealer and sell their HT figures at retail prices on ebay and sometimes cheaper with "best offer." I've bought quite a few of my HT figures from them.

Welp im back on getting the whole Batman trio from BvS. Was going to just get reg and armored but man I keep picturing a shelf with all 3 and its awesome. Hot Toys really put some love into these figures.

Couple more things I noticed about the Reg batman & the knightmare bats
Bullet damage on suit
9a3ac0ebc3b311f2d6855ac756302d6f.jpg
1e4d3723efafd8d2759d8791e2146147.jpg
30e3b6edad03f498bf788fdcb153634b.jpg
916d177c916af4f8300e2751ff3f9e42.jpg
b5960d4be8b29b1275687779dd71116d.jpg
8cb687c1f3ba91b54e1049cc7c9b53f5.jpg

Gonna have to get a new detolf to display them all.
They all deserve their own shelf

b5224d16ae772e6259d83a5a5db61cd0.jpg
fc92aa36eda60336fce2718b008feb38.jpg

Without a doubt the best batman hot toys have made. Crappy iPhone photos still make this look outstanding.
It's really hard to capture his presence in hand, he's seriously imposing-far more than the armored version

Couple more things I noticed about the Reg batman & the knightmare bats
Bullet damage on suit
9a3ac0ebc3b311f2d6855ac756302d6f.jpg
1e4d3723efafd8d2759d8791e2146147.jpg
30e3b6edad03f498bf788fdcb153634b.jpg
916d177c916af4f8300e2751ff3f9e42.jpg
b5960d4be8b29b1275687779dd71116d.jpg
8cb687c1f3ba91b54e1049cc7c9b53f5.jpg

Gonna have to get a new detolf to display them all.
They all deserve their own shelf

That's a beautiful looking Batman display! As much as I love the Nolan movies the Batfleck outfit looks so much better, can't wait to see more in Justice League and his solo movie. The three month wait to get my hands on this figure is going to painful :impatient:

Looks like two figures per shelf is the best setup. Will he still be taller than the slightly oversized MOS Superman? I think I'm in a minority that actually likes him being taller than Superman in this shared universe.

Will he still be taller than the slightly oversized MOS Superman? I think I'm in a minority that actually likes him being taller than Superman in this shared universe.

You are not alone! I protested when I first heard Affleck cast as batman for many reasons including his height towering over Cavil supes but in this universe it works really well and I think he may be my favorite batman yet. Boy was I wrong. He really nailed it. Brutality with a vengeance is my new favorite bats.

Now that I think about it this is my favorite batman movie and my favorite superman movie.

I have the BvS line on order and on way. I missed out on Nolan era bats. Would anyone suggest that the DX12 is also worth having considering this version now? Ideally I'd pick up a dx11 and dx12 but is the value there at the current after market prices compared to BvS at retail?

That's a beautiful looking Batman display! As much as I love the Nolan movies the Batfleck outfit looks so much better, can't wait to see more in Justice League and his solo movie. The three month wait to get my hands on this figure is going to painful :impatient:

Looks like two figures per shelf is the best setup. Will he still be taller than the slightly oversized MOS Superman? I think I'm in a minority that actually likes him being taller than Superman in this shared universe.

Cheers mate, yeah he totally steals the show in my collection.
1st time Iv tried him alongside my mos superman ( who i was always really happy with-but now not so sure )
He makes superman look tiny-not in height but build.
He's pretty much the same height at mos superman.
I might need to get a bvs superman now.......
Anyone looking for a Mint Unmodded mos supes? [emoji4]

Back