1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the rescuing Martha Kent scene, did they get the idea from the Arkham games? I swear the fighting and music reminds me of the Arkham fighting moments were he's jumping around taking 3 guys at a time
Seems like it. I'm glad they did I'm a fan of the Arkham games.

The Martha Kent rescue scene was the best live action Batman fight I've ever seen. The most realistic thing about it was the bad guys using Batman's cape against him by using it to pull and hold him down.

For some reason I loved the part where the bad guy shot Bats point blank in the head and got his a$$ handed to him. I thought it was rather gritty.

The Martha Kent rescue scene was the best live action Batman fight I've ever seen. The most realistic thing about it was the bad guys using Batman's cape against him by using it to pull and hold him down.
That and someone trying to bust a cap in the back of his head lol

Sorry to go off topic but I was looking for pics of the cowl over the bat symbol and remembered that in BvS Bruce doesn't have black eye makeup on after taking off cowl - what is it about movie Batmams where they refuse to admit they wear black eye makeup?
aedaf941784c2b73e4c6e91f646c333a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's funny you say this because it's the same in the Knightmare sequence, black eyes, clean face after Supes rips the cowl off. And yes it bugged me too haha.

Definitely the best scene in the movie IMO and one of my favorite batman scenes.:lecture

Yeah, theirs no silver on the emblem itself, troll and Predarnold posted the correct on screen costume.

Oh I see, but I'm in Canada so I'll probably have to pay for shipping. As long as they don't charge me much more than what Sideshow charges me for shipping (about $28) its all good.

You should send them an email to get a ship quote just to be sure. I'm glad you were able to get a preorder in!

Where can I still preorder this?

Secret Compass still has this for $230 shipped if you're in the continental US.
https://www.secretcompassonline.com...ice-Batman-Sixth-Scale-Figure-HOT-TOYS-b6273/

I usually hate Sept. But have a feeling this bad boy is dropping from SSC in sept so it couldn't come soon enough

BTW a lot of HK ebayers are popping up with their overpriced Bats, reg, exclusives versions, etc.

So looks like the HK are finally getting their stock in. So I do think sometime in Sept We will start seeing SSC shipping emails

Tony Mei's Batman BvS cape mod 2.0
Noticeable differences from the stock cape:
- more screen accurate after recutting the cape
- cape drapes a lot more smoothly with futzing
- cape hangs right above the ground slightly touching it, best reflected from the Batfleck suit on display at WB studios
Thanks again my friend!
016edb955d0d2b3f7d68012a92b650df.jpg
IMG_7747.JPG
6306c9d9cdec3fd82cb0a274aa6ab4d9.jpg
2a2bb7989c5b4a77ebe041649b824ac1.jpg
e56ebd3fb10c0309c615a91dd0742df7.jpg
3aa5be87732a099d2badfaf43678b50d.jpg
6825832606ee75721d5634c8e25e7954.jpg
4b7ff8cba44ca12ee46abb729ea10ab9.jpg
930307c800c667e1249ba404bf41ee8c.jpg

- cape hangs right above the ground slightly touching it, best reflected from the Batfleck suit on display at WB studios
Thanks again my friend!
016edb955d0d2b3f7d68012a92b650df.jpg
View attachment 287395
6306c9d9cdec3fd82cb0a274aa6ab4d9.jpg
2a2bb7989c5b4a77ebe041649b824ac1.jpg
e56ebd3fb10c0309c615a91dd0742df7.jpg
3aa5be87732a099d2badfaf43678b50d.jpg
6825832606ee75721d5634c8e25e7954.jpg
4b7ff8cba44ca12ee46abb729ea10ab9.jpg
930307c800c667e1249ba404bf41ee8c.jpg

:gah: stop rubbing our noses in

:lol

Watching the rescuing Martha Kent scene, did they get the idea from the Arkham games? I swear the fighting and music reminds me of the Arkham fighting moments were he's jumping around taking 3 guys at a time

Seems like it. I'm glad they did I'm a fan of the Arkham games.

Our fellow boardie dw316 said the fight choreography for the Saving Martha scene was indeed inspired by the games. I think dw316's part of the team that choreo'd that scene.

For some reason I loved the part where the bad guy shot Bats point blank in the head and got his a$$ handed to him. I thought it was rather gritty.

That and someone trying to bust a cap in the back of his head lol

Agree with you, gents. I sometimes play the BluRay and jump on to that very scene right away. Ever since I played the Arkham games I thought live-action Batman should move that way. Nolan's love for Keysi is okay, but it can get monotonous once you see it on-screen too many times.

Also love how Batfleck appeared still exhausted from his bout against Superman.

Thanks again my friend!

Your Batman's a thing of envy, man. What do you think of the material HT used for the cape? I saw Tony saying that it's fine. With due respect to other collectors who already have this in-hand and said it feels cheap, but if Tony says it's fine, I'd personally expect that it's fine :)

Back