1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance you can make a stencil of the bottom edge following the mod and post on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol best to ask Tony Mei this question
If anything he might upload the reference pictures

Wooooo!

Today is BvS day for me!

- My scalper Bat has shipped!
- Got my Lex Luthor head by Waruna! (Really a masterpiece)
- Got my Bruce Wayne suit for muscle body (the one from the Mankind is introduced to th Superman scene....

Now for Batfleck to arrive (next week I guess) and for first rate to release their Bruce heads!

It's like Christmas all over again? Lol

Could be the Action TT turntable made in conjunction with Hot Toys themselves.Has a real "Camberwick Green" feel to it(hope somebody else gets this reference!)

Looks like you might be right! Found them on Amazon. Thanks, man!

Screenshot_2016-08-22-08-04-16.jpg

Found these on Amazon. Are these any good? Anyone knows?

I per-ordered this as well My favorite Batman, Did not think d like Affleck at all I was totally 100% wrong nailed it as Wayne and Batman.

Hadn't expected this to go to waitlist so soon and was waiting for my Superman reward points to convert; now I'm on the SS waitlist, kicking myself cause I wanted to save $50 instead of $40. Hoping this converts...:pray:

You guys are jumping the shark with that silver painting thing. If you're going to paint it then just paint the edges of the scratches, don't fill in the scratches with silver paint lol. I paint warhammer so I'm sure getting just the edges isn't hard for an experienced painter. IMO Clipper did too much with the sloppy toothpick job. Just leave the figure alone, the silver scratches cheapen overall look. You pay $250 for a figure and smear hobby lobby paint on the symbol...can't believe it lol.

Great job on the reviews, the blogger pictures hadn't really sold me but the videos sure did.

Sigh... I was so set on ordering this the other night. Only to fall asleep on the couch before doing so and waking up to see it waitlisted. Womp Womp ...hope my reservation converts.

Looks like you might be right! Found them on Amazon. Thanks, man!

You're very welcome.Another turntable,although harder to find,was made by a company called Autoart,more famed for their 1/18 scale model cars.

Wow the pictures and reviews really sold me on this figure. I'm hoping the wait list converts.

You guys are jumping the shark with that silver painting thing. If you're going to paint it then just paint the edges of the scratches, don't fill in the scratches with silver paint lol. I paint warhammer so I'm sure getting just the edges isn't hard for an experienced painter. IMO Clipper did too much with the sloppy toothpick job. Just leave the figure alone, the silver scratches cheapen overall look. You pay $250 for a figure and smear hobby lobby paint on the symbol...can't believe it lol.

Great job on the reviews, the blogger pictures hadn't really sold me but the videos sure did.

211c62f5be40e842e6027e252861fcef.jpg

4e01068c99e35f7fa5fd9cacbde168c6.jpg

Looks good to me. Smearing hobby paint is an overstatement.

Smearing hobby paint isn't how I was going to approach the scratches anyway. I already have a technique in mind..I've handled much worse as in terms of customizing. This is no big issue. Again, though, I will wait to see how it looks in hand to my eyes to see if it really will bother me if the silver is there or not..

But that's just me

Back