1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if there's anyway to get the bat-crotch looking like that on the figure, for screen-accuracy reasons, obviously....:pray:

If that's what you are focusing on in the figure you got some problems unless you're a woman :lol

I went to the batman exhibit at the warner bros studio and saw the movie a few times , there is no shine to the scratch marks on the chest emblem

View attachment 287258View attachment 287259View attachment 287260View attachment 287261View attachment 287262

You should take closer pictures from the front next time
806cf3c33ae4dcf346b21f74f45edc1b.jpg

2f951ece9043f162384998704cf702dd.jpg

14b74c8dd6504caf359aaab65e2d49fd.jpg

044399972cdb6e7a03c05af656f640f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should take pictures from the front next time.
0b20a5513e9cea96411cd17cd7ad58cc.jpg
88cec2009cb72d49342a7b7fbeb508cb.jpg
9e380cd11eb874ac1279277e306adb8f.jpg
46607bcb58579a6f56603db63dac51e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah so the silver is not necessarily covering the scratches. More of a residue look. Good to know when I get mine, when I try the scratch mod

Thanks for posting :hi5:

Man if they fix that flap for the rebreather version I'm going to be pissed :lol

Hopefully HT will fix that before they ship out SSC stock

I would love to have seen the figure turn out more like the above photos. Broader shoulders, some lat muscles, less bulbous neck.

I hope Ben Affleck and his stunt double get a chance to have a good look-over this thread. I wonder if it'll make them feel better or worse about their bodies.

Got to give props to Clipper, He's convinced me to buy quite a few figures throughout the years, as I only try to collect the best of the best. can't wait to see his top 10 or 15 best figures list. Here's to ya Clip!:duff Keep reviewing as long as possible! This is a truly awesome Batman!!!

While screen accurate to have them, the lack of the weathering marks on the bat emblem on the chest of this figure would bother me about as much as the too prevalent dark outlining of the S on the chest glyph of the Superman figure.

While screen accurate to have them, the lack of the weathering marks on the bat emblem on the chest of this figure would bother me about as much as the too prevalent dark outlining of the S on the chest glyph of the Superman figure.

I think when I see the scratches in person that will determine why HT didn't add silver to them. Pics, even close ups in the highest quality will never make up for the naked eye to detail especially during different sources of light. :lecture

When hot toys launch the double pack BvS????

The double pack is an offer to get the tech cowl for buying both Batman and Superman figures from specific retailers. It isn't necessarily a set, since the figures shipped separately (when they came out).

Right now SSC is waiting to get the Batman figure, which includes the tech cowl if you ordered the special bundle from them.

The double pack is an offer to get the tech cowl for buying both Batman and Superman figures from specific retailers. It isn't necessarily a set, since the figures shipped separately (when they came out).

Right now SSC is waiting to get the Batman figure, which includes the tech cowl if you ordered the special bundle from them.

Thanks mate

I think the flap off the cowl could still do with a trim it be more accurate but don't think I brave enough to take a sciccors to it.

Is there anywhere that you can still purchase both and get the techcow? I'd order Superman through SS if I could but I can't even find the waitlist for him now.

Is there anywhere that you can still purchase both and get the techcow? I'd order Superman through SS if I could but I can't even find the waitlist for him now.

Just ebay unless a SS waitlist converts

@Clipperking I watched all your recent videos on this Batman figure. I especially like the look of yours after the mods and because of that I placed an order for this today. Keep up the good work!

For everyone still looking for this, a few retailers I've used in the past still have preorders up:

Cotswold Collectibles:
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIHT-902618

Secret Compass:
https://www.secretcompassonline.com...ice-Batman-Sixth-Scale-Figure-HOT-TOYS-b6273/

Thanks for the links. I placed my order at Secret Compass. Never purchased anything from them before, I assume they are a reliable company.

Back