1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Batman looks bada$$. And he supposed to be bigger than Superman in this version. He's a beast of a figure and honestly, is better proportioned than the real thing. Ben can only wish he looked that good in the suit. I'm so glad I preordered but I am pi$$ed that I am getting jipped out of the extra undercowl because I don't want the new Superman.

Yeah this is one case where I'm actually fine with HT idealizing a figure a bit, to improve the proportions and make the character look just a bit cooler than he did in the movie.

Does anyone know the difference between the "Special Edition" box and the "tech cowl and sniper rifle" box? I preordered the 2 pack (supes and bats) which should come with the tech cowl but not through sideshow (through a local authorised dealer instead), which means I shouldn't be getting the rifle. Or does the 2 pack version automatically grant you the rifle even if you didn't order it via sideshow? Or is there a third box I'm missing out? 😂😂😂😂 PS I don't know how to upload pictures yet so I'll just leave this link here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJNhWO2g0wH/

There are 3 versions. One which is the regular bats. The 2nd is with the tech cowl and no rifle that you get if you order the 2 pack thru most retailers. The 3rd is with the rifle and tech cowl that you get when u order the 2pack and the exclusive bats thru an official HT retailer like sideshow or thru HT secret base. I am not sure if the rifle comes without the tech cowl though...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I thought the 3 versions were regular, sniper rifle and sniper rifle/tech cowl. Or is that only the case with Sideshow? I'm certain with them, there's no way to get just the tech cowl.

Hmmmm, so I'm guessing the 'tech cowl with no rifle' box should be the one with the "special edition" sticker on it?

Not sure that's quite right on the 3 versions. I believe there's the standard (no rifle, no tech cowl), then there's the exclusive, which here in the States is from Sideshow (rifle, no tech cowl), and then the version that comes w/the 2-pack, which includes both the rifle and the tech cowl. I believe that's the version that's already shipping.

The rifle was supposed to be a Sideshow exclusive because the one I ordered said it came with the rifle. It said nothing about the tech cowl though, and I assume I won't be getting the tech cowl because that was supposed to be an exclusive for the people who bought both the Batman and the Superman.

It's crazy what the prices are going for on this right now! Does anyone know when the regular version will be out?

So is this going to be a situation like the captain america release where the special version was months ahead the regular one? I hope that is not the case.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I was surprise to see the exclusive bat come with the rifle. I thought it was for the 2 pack only. Anyway....I dig the rifle so I cancel bbts bat and went with SSC instead. :yess:

It's crazy what the prices are going for on this right now! Does anyone know when the regular version will be out?

The newest feed article on HT FB page said batmans started shipping worldwide. So we got about a month. And when it does arrive in the states, the special edition goes out first, followed by the regular edition.

So is this going to be a situation like the captain america release where the special version was months ahead the regular one? I hope that is not the case.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

By special edition do you mean "battling version"? That was a movie promo (a redundant release IMO) and was rushed out the door to capitalize on the movie hype, which is why it came out much earlier than the standard version.

This isn't the case.

Back