1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm.. Not sure if I like this difference..

b94d7961d33af513d38861650ad9521a.jpg

I think that Superman should have been taller than Batman, or at least the same height..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I agree with you but if we pay attention to actor heights the difference is pretty normal. Affleck is 1,92 m tall and Cavill is 1,85 m tall.

By the way I didn2lt like the non-articulated neck.

I agree with you but if we pay attention to actor heights the difference is pretty normal. Affleck is 1,92 m tall and Cavill is 1,85 m tall.

Let's put an end to this rubbish. This is everything everybody needs to know:

Finally watched the UE and after not loving the film from seeing it in the theatre I can definitely say I'm now a fan. This guy is a beast and I cannot wait till he ships. I'm contemplating not opening this, Knightmare, and Armored until Christmas so I can feel like a little kid again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the same exact suit in ss and he looks massive in that justice League promo pic of all the heroes. What are you talking??

In the JLA trailer he looked thinner. Thinner as Bruce when he met the flash. Thinner as batman at the end when they are together and he drops that million dollar line "in real when it's useful"

He looks thinner in JLA trailer not the photo.

In SS he looked thinner in the dive scene when he goes in after Harley. When he confronts Deadshot he looked bulkier. Just my opinion.

I thought the neck would be same as knightmare - clipper showed that the head does turn and tilt a decent amount. Did they change it for regular bats?

I was hoping the cape would be more pose able - doesn't look like it spreads to do the wind surf or drape over shoulders

Could the lowered pants be by design to accommodate more movement without creating too much tension on the seams?

Lower the crotch, the less movement and more pressure on the seam. Instead of pivoting it will stretch. I wonder if there is some kind of problem tailoring this material? Supe has the same problem. Maybe its cut low so it doesn't bunch up in the crotch? The material has some stretch but its not spandex so to get it to conform around the body but still just be two pieces may be asking too much of the material and having a multi panel pants may be outside the abilities of production. But im just guessing.

Last edited:
Let's put an end to this rubbish. This is everything everybody needs to know:

Woah man, watch out heuburt
Michael will tell u off for being condescending & hurting people's feelings and stuff like that
Lol :)

Oh my God! I didn't mean to ruin the thread with my consideration.. It was just a consideration based on the comic books! Boys, take it easy! I watched the movie only once and didn't pay too much attention to actors height, and maybe because I live in Italy, not all the words that came out from Snyder's mouth arrive to me. Ok, Batman in BvS is taller than Superman, I don't like this too much, but it's movie accurate and it's fine!
Oh, I like the figure by the way and probably buy!

Woah man, watch out heuburt
Michael will tell u off for being condescending & hurting people's feelings and stuff like that
Lol :)

Oh sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Classic guy who tells people off and hate getting called out for it. Trying to get someone to back him up too instead of responding to me directly.

At least try to spell the name of the guy who burned you right, next time.

Lower the crotch, the less movement and more pressure on the seam. Instead of pivoting it will stretch. I wonder if there is some kind of problem tailoring this material? Supe has the same problem. Maybe its cut low so it doesn't bunch up in the crotch? The material has some stretch but its not spandex so to get it to conform around the body but still just be two pieces may be asking too much of the material and having a multi panel pants may be outside the abilities of production. But im just guessing.

Ah, that I didn't know nor have thought of (I guess since I usually do museum poses straight out of the box?). I could have compared with the figures from Amazing Spidey 1 and 2 as well as MoS Superman since they seem to be the closest to the BvS figures as far as the suits are concerned, but I no longer have them and I can't recall if their suits had low crotches.

Hm.. Not sure if I like this difference..

b94d7961d33af513d38861650ad9521a.jpg

I think that Superman should have been taller than Batman, or at least the same height..

This Batman looks bada$$. And he supposed to be bigger than Superman in this version. He's a beast of a figure and honestly, is better proportioned than the real thing. Ben can only wish he looked that good in the suit. I'm so glad I preordered but I am pi$$ed that I am getting jipped out of the extra undercowl because I don't want the new Superman.

For me this is a case where the overall impact of the figure more than makes up for any small details that might be off. And it truly is a huge improvement over the prototype.

Back