1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lipsmack makes a great point about choosing which bats to get.

I'd say just watch the movie again and whichever scene with one of these guys really stands out, go for that one!

I'm guessing Knightmare will be the first to go.

Knightmare is the only one I've got on po for now. I think it's a better overall figure than the standard release, but this one does look great. As for armored bats I like him but the articulation sort of makes him a statue. Also it just seems like everyone has a version of the armored suit right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image_53.jpeg
[/URL]

That rifle is TINY.

the 580 USD price tag for that tiny rifle exclusive is a freaking joke.I can buy a regular bats and a 1/6th scale rifle that 10x better looking and a fraction of the cost then that POS

Nah yo, if you want accuracy, you gotta do what I did. double down and get prime 1's 1/2. That's friggin perfection.

Yeah I'm sure the 1/2 is crazy. My first Prime 1 product is going to be that wonderful Dark Knight Returns statue. Looks f'n incredible, and that Miller story is my favorite Batman/Superman story of all time.

He looked thinner on screen in SS and even thinner in JLA trailer

It was the same exact suit in ss and he looks massive in that justice League promo pic of all the heroes. What are you talking??

Not sure if anyone has answered this, but, for reference. So the head is quite the contraption. What it effectively is is a post with ball joint that plugs into the neck where a normal neck would. Atop that mounts the cowl, which is a softer plastic. Beneath a the mounting hardware is the spot to use the tool to swap out the eyes and the mouthplate. So in effect, the whole cowl articulates, that's why is sometimes covers the symbol, sometimes not. It's a very fluid build, if not a bit mechanical looking when disassembled.

man this thing turned out great. gonna order this and knightmare I decided. for some reason I don't particularly like the armoured version but who knows I might crack and get that one to lol

Hm.. Not sure if I like this difference..

b94d7961d33af513d38861650ad9521a.jpg

I think that Superman should have been taller than Batman, or at least the same height..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hm.. Not sure if I like this difference..

b94d7961d33af513d38861650ad9521a.jpg

I think that Superman should have been taller than Batman, or at least the same height..

This isn't meant to be an insult to you, so don't take it that way...

But...

Noooo not this again. Ben is considerably taller than Henry. This is accurate. People really need to accept this.

Edit- if your post is more of a preference as in they should've cast someone a little shorter for batman...well,it is what it is now.

I must admit. I wasnt waiting for this to be so awesome. I might snag one by the end of the month! Now all I need is a video review.

This isn't meant to be an insult to you, so don't take it that way...

But...

Noooo not this again. Ben is considerably taller than Henry. This is accurate. People really need to accept this.

Edit- if your post is more of a preference as in they should've cast someone a little shorter for batman...well,it is what it is now.

I know that Ben is taller then Cavill, but is this true also in the movie? I mean, RDJ is surely not a giant, but Hot Toys Iron Man are more or less as tall as Captain America, because in comics and movies Tony Stark height is supposed to be not so much different from Steve Rogers.

I know that Ben is taller then Cavill, but is this true also in the movie? I mean, RDJ is surely not a giant, but Hot Toys Iron Man are more or less as tall as Captain America, because in comics and movies Tony Stark height is supposed to be not so much different from Steve Rogers.

Snyder had specifically stated that he cast Ben as he wanted a Batman that was physically bigger than Superman as a contrast to the power difference and to convey the difference and in age and experience

Back