1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I have to get both of these now after this shot

I like this blogger's use of angles and lighting, never seen his shots before but he does nice work

Anyone else feel he's just not big enough?

I can see where you are coming from but for me like a few other have said in some of the bvs promo shots he looks too big for me, kinda unnatural looking. Personally I think the figure looks great so far. Obviously once we all see it in hand or next to superman is when final observations are made :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funk that $400+ nonsense just to get this figure early. The only figure I've ever attained early direct from Hong Kong was the Mark 45, and because I was lucky enough to have a friend on vacation over there around the time it was released. These guys always have to bend you over with these prices. Lol.

No shot I'm cancelling this figure haha. Just some first impressions and it looks a ridiculous amount better than it did in the proto pics that were first released! Really looking forward to having this in hand to go with my BvS Superman!

Same here. Going to look freaking awesome along side with BvS Superman. :yess:

Funk that $400+ nonsense just to get this figure early. The only figure I've ever attained early direct from Hong Kong was the Mark 45, and because I was lucky enough to have a friend on vacation over there around the time it was released. These guys always have to bend you over with these prices. Lol.

:exactly: $400....No way in hell. It's going to hurt but i'll wait it out. lol

Shame about the top of the bat emblem being covered by cowl. I guess it's too late to fix that now

Ah well, it still look good

I'm not the only one who is absolutely disgusted with the eBay prices then?! Don't think I'll ever buy anything from TimCent now, just on principal!!!

:exactly: $400....No way in hell. It's going to hurt but i'll wait it out. lol

For real. It's just not worth it. There was a review a while back that I watched of a Pirates of the Caribbean DX, and the guy who reviewed it was like "yeah I just paid $600 for the figure so I could review it". Then he said he was only able to sell it for $450, so he ended up losing $150 on the back end. Lol

It looks like if the biceps were a bit smaller the upper body would look more proportionate. The shoulders look fine. What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

After seeing those shots of bats and sups together I just might have to get superman to go with him.

Can't wait till Bats arrives!

For real. It's just not worth it. There was a review a while back that I watched of a Pirates of the Caribbean DX, and the guy who reviewed it was like "yeah I just paid $600 for the figure so I could review it". Then he said he was only able to sell it for $450, so he ended up losing $150 on the back end. Lol

Dang! That is crazy! :cuckoo:. When you buy a figure for that much...no way you can make money back. Dude already bought this on the high end. Buy low..sell high. Not the opposite. lol

Exactly. Lots of folks are learning that with some RainMan figures too.

Surely the sellers are making less putting them up for silly prices??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think they sell more than what we'd like to disbelieve!

On another note, AND I DON'T MEAN THIS AS A HIT ON THE NEWER MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY, I noticed that most of those who have nitpicks on this figure are relatively new, like 2015-2016 members. This is honest curiosity on my end -- are you guys long-time collectors/forum lurkers who just joined in later, or have you just jumped in to the hobby? I was thinking that maybe being new to the hobby, you got in when Hot Toys (even other companies) have gone so good they raise the bar too high release after release that it made some of us harder to please? I started collecting high-end 1/6 5 years ago, been here 4 years now, and back then this Batman, given all the nitpicks already thrown in here and there in the previous pages -- this is a Hot Toys Batman so good none of us might have imagined we'd eventually get because most of us were happy and ecstatic over the latest Bale Batman and Ledger Joker (that have since gone through several remakes).

Back