1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HTBatman05.JPG

This turned out great on multiple levels, but of course they just had to find one major thing to F up. Why the hell is the base of the cowl covering the top of the bat symbol??? I'm hoping the suit could just be futzed down a little without making it look weird in another area

I think it looks great!! Honestly, it could have looked a bit bulkier but I'm glad they didn't go full on crazy bulky like the movie either. In the movie, the top half is way over the top padded and thick. This really turned out great but I'm waiting for the Justice League version now...
...not!

I personally prefer like the Nightmare version over this one. Just my opinion. If i had to nitpick....The body could be a little bulkier but not a deal breaker. Still going to pick this up regardless. Bring on more pics! :dance

Awesome looking figure. I agree he's not quite as buff as he should be, but then I thought he often looked way TOO big and puffy in the movie so I don't mind HT downsizing him just a bit. And I'm sure he'll still look more than big enough in hand or on the shelf.

This turned out great on multiple levels, but of course they just had to find one major thing to F up. Why the hell is the base of the cowl covering the top of the bat symbol??? I'm hoping the suit could just be futzed down a little without making it look weird in another area

There are some pics where there does appear to be a bit more space between the cowl and symbol, so I think it might just depend on how you angle the head or torso.

Looks like the cowl needs to be pushed forward in order to for it sit more flush with the shoulders & that's when it's covering up the bat symbol. If the cowl was straight up, it's not covering the symbol at all or as much. Most of the photos have the cowl angled downwards to make the neck seem shorter and more movie accurate, but it's taking away the bat symbol unfortunately

Can't wait. I should be getting my tech cowl/sniper rifle Batfleck in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's adjustable. You gotta factor in that these bloggers were in a mad dash to be the first to get photos of batman out there. I can almost guarantee they didn't notice the cowl covering the top portion of the symbol. In some of the profile pics, he almost had a hunchback look to him, meaning the entire cowl was at a deep angle.

This is pure speculation and I could be wrong. But let's not get upset just yet. The Proto of the updated body and suit had the gap above the symbol, so really it's all about futzing and adjusting.

I was waiting to see some production pics first before committing, and guess what....instant PO. [emoji23] I'll futz once..maybe even twice..and who knows...maybe a third time! In the end I have to propitiate my inner love for BvS. [emoji378]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wait for some video reviews to see how it really is. I've had it on preorder since early March though. First impressions: Articulation looks great, headsculpt looks great (although neck is still too long), upper body looks great (although arms & shoulders should be bigger/wider), accessories are fantastic, & the lower body just seems really off. Hopefully the suit has the zipper in the back like the BvS Superman. Might have to switch out legs & arms eventually, but we'll see once the video reviews start popping up

I'll wait for some video reviews to see how it really is. I've had it on preorder since early March though. First impressions: Articulation looks great, headsculpt looks great (although neck is still too long), upper body looks great (although arms & shoulders should be bigger/wider), accessories are fantastic, & the lower body just seems really off. Hopefully the suit has the zipper in the back like the BvS Superman. Might have to switch out legs & arms eventually, but we'll see once the video reviews start popping up

:exactly: Everybody should just relax and don't jump the gun here. :lol When video review comes out...then decide if this is worthy or not. :lol

:exactly: Everybody should just relax and don't jump the gun here. :lol When video review comes out...then decide if this is worthy or not. :lol

No shot I'm cancelling this figure haha. Just some first impressions and it looks a ridiculous amount better than it did in the proto pics that were first released! Really looking forward to having this in hand to go with my BvS Superman!

Back