1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eBay scalpers are happy alright. Just seen this up for £400!!!!!!!!

Just seen that as well. Hopefully the regular version will be up soon. And I hope it'll be almost half that price!
That's just ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulders and lats could easily be bigger, but articulation would take a massive hit if they tried to match the promo shots. Overall, it looks great (especially for the $200 I spent thanks to rewards). With some futzing and a smart pose, it'll look killer.

Anyone know when the standard version will be available in HK?

2-3 weeks for the standard versions to hit. Expect the special edition to lower in price then too.
This is just the 1st wave release, after 2-3 weeks all the rest will be out & the price will drop.

2-3 weeks for the standard versions to hit. Expect the special edition to lower in price then too.
This is just the 1st wave release, after 2-3 weeks all the rest will be out & the price will drop.

Nice one, cheers :) just gotta be patient haha

Probably my favourite photo of this figure so far... image.jpeg

Yesss! It's finally here...

It looks great, only gripe its the thick neck, which I thinks it's what's makes him look smaller in the upper body. Just a nitpick...

September get here faster, please...

I wonder if Knightmare bats face plates will fit in this???

Apparently the eyes as the mouth plates are all swappable between the two. I would have thought so anyway it's the same sculpt/cowl right?

Back