1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started shipping in the US almost two months ago.

Thanks for the info. So it took a month from HK release to start shipping in the US (though Sideshow says "Expected to Ship Sept 2016). I wonder what's causing the delay here, hence I'm not expecting Armored Batman to arrive here earlier than October-November.

EDIT: I realized I was looking at the regular BvS Superman, which could be shipped much later.

I was originally going to pass on this figure, but now that the movie is growing on me more and more (thanks to the UE), I find myself really tempted.

And even if the movie isn't the greatest it could be, the look of the character is so perfect and badass that it almost stands on it's own.

I was originally going to pass on this figure, but now that the movie is growing on me more and more (thanks to the UE), I find myself really tempted.

And even if the movie isn't the greatest it could be, the look of the character is so perfect and badass that it almost stands on it's own.

Agreed. I just wish we got to see more Batman action in the movie .... We don't really see him do anything in his standard suit until that warehouse scene damn near 2 hours into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha yeah I think we probably see about as much of that suit in the movie as we see Wonder Woman herself!

Personally though I'm getting these Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman figures more for their look across all the DC movies than just BvS itself.

Agreed. I just wish we got to see more Batman action in the movie .... We don't really see him do anything in his standard suit until that warehouse scene damn near 2 hours into it.

I have a feeling there's more batman that was cut out. I remember Ayer saying he wanted is to see Batman from the bad guys perspective. and he's terrifying, but I don't feel we really got that.

It was portrayed much better in BvS and Batman Begins

I still don't love the film but Affleck has sold me on his portrayal of Batman enough to where I feel like the figure is a worthy addition to my collection. Tempted to wait but depending on if the costume changes (which let's be honest it probably will) I may be willing to get another version since Batman is my favorite character.

From Jingobell Photo Blogger...
Does this mean it's being released soon?
be0617bf36e8d22f480003e58c2041d9.jpg

Be curious how crazy the HK prices for this will be. Especially if it's the exclusive from the two pack.

Hum,

this guy was not even part of the comming soon pics I guess they moved up his release date. Since its basicly the same suit underneath the armor batman

Hum,

this guy was not even part of the comming soon pics I guess they moved up his release date. Since its basicly the same suit underneath the armor batman

:exactly: That's what i was thinking too. Same suit and face plate.

Back