1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone feel like the joker imposter batman
X8TKDLI.png

has a buffer/thicker body than the regular batman?
QkMa1Ot.jpg

I know one thing they sure did get it to where the arms stay pretty close to his sides

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Anyone feel like the joker imposter batman
X8TKDLI.png

has a buffer/thicker body than the regular batman?
QkMa1Ot.jpg

I think they updated the normal Bat's body a little more as well. That or it's just the different angles, but the newest pics on the last page look like the waist is much smaller giving an overall V look to his body while this picture, his waist is still pretty straight and the same overall width as his body.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the suit material used for this will be the same as bvs superman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling Hot toys wants to ensure they get this one right in light of all the delays. But yea I hope to god its not till March 2017. That bottom pic does look great though, almost seems like they slimmed down the boots which it needed cause they looked a little fat in the SDCC pic.

Has the BvS Superman started shipping in the US? It's been out since May in HK and we're yet to receive it here in Manila. I shared the bundle pack with a friend so I could also get the tech cowl. If Bats would come out as soon as September then I might get it in time for Christmas.

Has the BvS Superman started shipping in the US? It's been out since May in HK and we're yet to receive it here in Manila. I shared the bundle pack with a friend so I could also get the tech cowl. If Bats would come out as soon as September then I might get it in time for Christmas.

Started shipping in the US almost two months ago.

Back