1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...I'm really leaning over the fence so much that I can tip over any minute on buying this figure. :lol
I was feeling the same way and ended up preordering. Really happy I did. Every figure from this line so far has come out superb and this is gonna look beast standing next to my DX12.

Okay...I'm really leaning over the fence so much that I can tip over any minute on buying this figure. :lol

mouse-click.gif

Just a little encouragement. :lol

1a090df082d2ed9670f5d7d47d6eb38b.jpg
903fc03a15bebdc46ac8254ead3be73c.jpg
578c35f2f63a5e040fee86e3bd149c28.jpg
39b90cfd38503da0a64bd50b45045e51.jpg
f24ae95dabc84ad2ab8044cc30210c32.jpg
54d3506d20bcb05f887e7194ba48e21a.jpg

Between these two, we already have a finished regular batman figure.
There's no way that it's delayed until march.
I'd put money on it being out this in the next month.
Man I bet some of the more talented guys here, could make the batman figure out of these two, the only thing it's missing is the cape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping the crappy thighs we've seen at cons are just what they're using under the armored Batman and we have yet to see the fully finalized and well-defined primary Batman figure. The other two came out great!

All the delays have me hopeful that they are really trying to perfect this figure. Based on the first two Batman figs, I think we're gonna be on for a treat with the regular.

I don't mind the delay, if that means getting some features not important on either Knightmare or Armored versions perfect for a great-looking regular suit Batman figure.

I'd rather wait for a truly fantastic first version than get one ASAP only to be disappointed and wait and spend again for a "better" version. Already I can't praise HT enough for the vast improvement on the upper body's musculature and removal of those ugly seams by the suit's shoulders. :clap

Set up for a show

Not the best angle..the abs are still there just hard to see in this pic..
image.jpeg

Blurry but you can see abs better
image.jpeg

This looks really good. Can't wait for it to release. Hot Toys has been knocking it out of the park with this line. Only thing I'm iffy on is the cape

I have a feeling the regular batman cape is going to be somewhat stiffer and not necessarily a flowing cloth.

I only wish that the cape could drape over his front. But that's not movie accurate unfortunately

But dreaming fantastic. Everyone, including myself, was so worried how this would turn out. With his fat suit boob version

I have a feeling the regular batman cape is going to be somewhat stiffer and not necessarily a flowing cloth.

Looks very similar to the armored version cape fabric, il be happy with that if it is, it's stiffer than the Normal capes but can be easily posed and looks great with the weathering

Back