1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?!
Are they adding the kryptonite spear or something? Too bad I ordered the 2-pack. That means that my Superman is also arriving during Spring 2017... :(

1oUrh3A.jpg

Legs look better in this pic from like march. I saw the Ultimate Edition last night and wow, it's a really great film.

That isn't the updated prototype, so that isn't the figure we'll be getting. Hopefully the legs are a bit better in-hand, though I don't have a real problem with them.

Having the knightmare batman & the armored version I see absolutely no reason the regular will be delayed.
The knightmare bats top half of the suit is perfect, apart from the thinner arms to accomdate the jacket.
The muscle definition, weathering & material are perfect.
The armored version the legs that are exposed are also great material for the suit wise and muscle definition. There is a lot more exposed suit on the back of the figure.
I think we'll see the regular batman in a few weeks tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7422ffdb10c38a1fe2796f634a7fb656.jpg

The OSR release schedule says this will be mid to late on this month. But I think that a rough idea, it's been wrong before haha.
Either way I hope we see this soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back