1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only concern is the new muscle torso looks a little unposeable... Doesn't look like there is an ab crunch or bend there at all. Hopefully it won't be like the Commando John Matrix. Batman needs to be a little dynamic...

I think that although the majority of collectors always display items in museum type poses to avoid damage and conserve space, the most basic articulation makes a world of difference in posing a figure to make a character truly shine, for me figures that severely limit arm movement are the most challenging. Other than the Bale Batman DK/TDKR suit this suit looks like the least restrictive and if the muscle build is what I think it might be, the ab articulation is hidden like sideshow deadpool which is a pretty nice base body.

abs 24.jpg
abs 23.jpg
SC-100178-21A.JPG

That would be great! Like you say, my figures are in relatively static poses, but even in museum, they all have a little twist or bend here or there to give them life. This Batman is looking better and better!

That would be great! Like you say, my figures are in relatively static poses, but even in museum, they all have a little twist or bend here or there to give them life. This Batman is looking better and better!

Precisely how I pose the majority of my figures as well. :duff

Anybody agrees they need to fix that cape?
cape.jpg

Is it difficult for hot toys to make the cape like this?
smoNhE.jpg

^Being the cape to drape naturally not flared up like the hot toys' one

I just preordered this batman. I hope and pray that the body is nothing like the arkham batman. Love that figure but can't move him worth a dam. Excited for this and possibly WW if the headsculpt is improved upon

Hot Toy capes never drape properly because of the material or construction, they need a whole lot of messing with to make them look natural. I have a custom Superman and 89 Batman cape from Tony and they make a huge difference, worth the price but sucks you have to add the cost to the figure

Definitely better than the prototype but there's room for improvement in the shoulders area. His lack of shoulder bulk makes him look less imposing as compared to the film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toy capes never drape properly because of the material or construction, they need a whole lot of messing with to make them look natural. I have a custom Superman and 89 Batman cape from Tony and they make a huge difference, worth the price but sucks you have to add the cost to the figure

Ah, some of them do. I actually like the pleats in the MoS and many of the Thor capes, I just wish they were made out of a different material if anything. The HT ANH Vader cape is also the best Vader cape I've seen. Perfect weight, perfect material and drapes nicely.

Thats true there are some gems, Odin came with an excellent cape and the new returns Batman is also pretty great. I dont mind Thor or Loki's cape either its just always comes down to the material, thats why Tony Meis are a bit come of as a bit pricey but when side by side you see why. I hope this Batman comes with a good one, definetly want to hold on to some cash to find a way to get a Kryptonite spear if available at some point :pray:

I think it would be neat to see them make a workshop Bruce Wayne figure, similar to their Tony Stark. It could come with the tech cowl, some batarangs, pretty much any Batman accessory you could think of. Heck, it could even come with an Alfred.
It would be interesting if it came with the kryptonite spear, too.
I know it probably won't happen, but I can dream :lol

I think it would be neat to see them make a workshop Bruce Wayne figure, similar to their Tony Stark. It could come with the tech cowl, some batarangs, pretty much any Batman accessory you could think of. Heck, it could even come with an Alfred.
It would be interesting if it came with the kryptonite spear, too.
I know it probably won't happen, but I can dream :lol

I actually think it'd be awesome if they released the Batcave in segments. Not completely, but, as you mentioned, Alfred and the workshop, Bruce Wayne and the Robin Memorial, and then, maybe, release the Batsuit vault like one of the Hall of Armor dios. Include an empty cowl for use with the Batman figure and Bing, bang, boom; you're done.

Just to have a cool Man-Bat type figure I would buy the "Bat-Creature" from the tomb dream. It works as a cool vampire design too.

Attachments

• DC_Comics_Multiverse_Batcreature_01__scaled_600.jpg
    DC_Comics_Multiverse_Batcreature_01__scaled_600.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 199
  • DC_Comics_Multiverse_Batcreature_01__scaled_600.jpg
    DC_Comics_Multiverse_Batcreature_01__scaled_600.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 201
Thinkin of ordering this, loving the new suit, just a little concerned that the bat symbol may start to peel off overtime and the suit, what is it made of? So hard to tell if it's some sort of rubber or other matterial.

Back