1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have outlined a handful of issues. Sometimes I really do wonder if any of you even read my posts before shouting 'troll!' or 'child!'.

You have voiced opinions and purported them - falsely as fact. When those "points" have been intelligently addressed you have chose to ignore them and repeated teh same old tired comments. It does appear your opinions are formed by things you've read too, rather than your own... sorry, but that's my opinion!
As said before - there are a lot of issues and problems with MCU movies... I wouldn't go on their threads and bang on and on about them - I've stated what I didn't like and left it at that.

You have voiced opinions and purported them - falsely as fact. When those "points" have been intelligently addressed you have chose to ignore them and repeated teh same old tired comments. It does appear your opinions are formed by things you've read too, rather than your own... sorry, but that's my opinion!
As said before - there are a lot of issues and problems with MCU movies... I wouldn't go on their threads and bang on and on about them - I've stated what I didn't like and left it at that.

Things that are wrong with the film from a technical standpoint are not opinions. Something like the tone, or the way certain characters are portrayed, comes down to opinions. If I have brought up problems that other people have also happened to have brought up, that's probably because most people can see the same problems.

Why does everyone keep bringing it back down to Marvel vs DC? That has precisely nothing to do with anything.

Ok, so thanks to the person who put the "updated secret base" photos of BvS Batman body. I love the headsculpt, so if the body improves, I'm definitely pre-ordering this one!

I just hate to gamble my non- refundable deposit when no new official pics are available showing better fitting suit/body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ok, so thanks to the person who put the "updated secret base" photos of BvS Batman body. I love the headsculpt, so if the body improves, I'm definitely pre-ordering this one!

I just hate to gamble my non- refundable deposit when no new official pics are available showing better fitting suit/body.

I get what your saying I doubt at this point they'l keep improving it but you never know, thats why Im on the fence and considering waiting for the suicide squad version later this year to see if there is an improvement. Same with wonderwonan no real concerns with the headsculpt but the body is boderline a statue right now

Just saw the single "all new" muscular body & bat suit. Increased to 95% on this one. If I can get an entire figure pic side by side comparison with original prototype, I'd likely pull the trigger. uploadfromtaptalk1461000507096.jpg

Just saw the single "all new" muscular body & bat suit. Increased to 95% on this one. If I can get an entire figure pic side by side comparison with original prototype, I'd likely pull the trigger.View attachment 259169

Before the thread went all cray-cray (man I hate that term) there was a number of photos of the body that someone posted. I'll check a few pages back and see if I can snag em.

Okay, I'll bite...

What exactly is wrong with the film from a technical standpoint?

Why is it a bite? I'm not baiting.

The main storyline is hampered by the many subplots which distract from it, causing confusion and a poor flow. Many of these subplots are left unexplained, and while they may be explained in sequels down the line, it only detracts from the main plot of the film itself.

The film's entire timeline is oddly structured, with the only real action sequences seen at the end of the film, causing it to feel unbalanced. The final fight with Doomsday came far too soon after the Batman vs Superman battle, a little breathing space would have helped with the balance. That breathing space could have been used to make the coming together of the trinity and Doomsday feel more natural and less clunky.

The film loses focus at many points, choosing to shoehorn in dream sequences which serve no real purpose, which again, provides only a distraction from the main storyline. The loss of focus also upsets the pacing and interrupts the drive of the main story.

A lot of things are left unexplained, and switching out some of the unnecessary scenes for some which would provide an explanation for some of the more murky parts of the film would help to make the film feel more whole. It also would have made the film more accessible for the average moviegoer, who, let's not forget, are worth far much more to the company than comic book fanatics.

I have only seen the film once, and that was a while ago now, so there are almost certainly other things I've forgotten about, and maybe even things that I missed that would have made for a better viewing. However, because I hated it, I'm in no rush to see it again. I'll give it a second chance when the Blu Ray comes out.

Dario, are you getting this Batman figure? How about the other ones? How about you Starscream?

image.jpeg

I know some are clamoring to make the body even beefier, but even with this body, I will be extremely happy with this figure. Looks really good.

Why is it a bite? I'm not baiting.

The main storyline is hampered by the many subplots which distract from it, causing confusion and a poor flow. Many of these subplots are left unexplained, and while they may be explained in sequels down the line, it only detracts from the main plot of the film itself.

The film's entire timeline is oddly structured, with the only real action sequences seen at the end of the film, causing it to feel unbalanced. The final fight with Doomsday came far too soon after the Batman vs Superman battle, a little breathing space would have helped with the balance. That breathing space could have been used to make the coming together of the trinity and Doomsday feel more natural and less clunky.

The film loses focus at many points, choosing to shoehorn in dream sequences which serve no real purpose, which again, provides only a distraction from the main storyline. The loss of focus also upsets the pacing and interrupts the drive of the main story.

A lot of things are left unexplained, and switching out some of the unnecessary scenes for some which would provide an explanation for some of the more murky parts of the film would help to make the film feel more whole. It also would have made the film more accessible for the average moviegoer, who, let's not forget, are worth far much more to the company than comic book fanatics.

I have only seen the film once, and that was a while ago now, so there are almost certainly other things I've forgotten about, and maybe even things that I missed that would have made for a better viewing. However, because I hated it, I'm in no rush to see it again. I'll give it a second chance when the Blu Ray comes out.

Thanks for sharing your opinions. :duff

Back