1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is literally the best look we've had at the figures weve had so far. The close up of the back and capes starts at 4:33

Just realised you guys think I'm talking about the hot toys batman.
No that figure looks amazing for a proto and will no doubt get better.
I'm talking about this piece of **** somebody had the audacity to post in this fine forum.
*******s

To be fair, the body and proprtion is fantastic on that statue

I really hope they improve that tarp they call a cape. Similar to the Iron Studios statue... They did it with Superman, they can do it here.

62c7b03e3555c4103ade7f83d02f8422.jpg

Dashboard Confessional Batman.

I'm starting to talk myself into getting this.

Not spending more money on this bobbie though. Which means I need to start selling...

Regarding the head being able to turn on this prototype... I think there would be at least one picture showing it if it could.

Hope the finished product can though.

I wish they had included a Bruce sculpt with a pulled back cowl, similar to what SS did with Wolverine.

I've always liked the look of Bruce in the suit with the cowl off. Like he's spending a quiet moment before he heads out for his war on crime.

Yeah the seems are too large, if they thin them down this will be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hard part with this costume is all of the sculpted definition. Although the Superman costume has it to some degree, the batman suit has a lot more fake muscles, texture and wrinkles sculpted into the suit. Just look at the picture above. Check out how much more "chiseled" the chest and abs are. There is a lot more padding and wrinkles sculpted into the arms too. Getting Batman to look accurate and at least reasonably posable is going to be a challenge. If they pull it off I will be very impressed, and happy.

Back