1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neeed an unmasked sculpt.
lKgzIAZ.jpg

Frankly, the promotional images completely turned me off of this figure. I understand that achieving that level of definition in the body suit is a difficult task, but the inaccuracies in the bodysuit and face really killed it for me.

However, the more recent (non promotional) photos of the figure under heavier lighting look better. Obviously switching on a light doesn't change fundamental issues with the figure, but those issues seem less pronounced. That makes the figure worth a second look for me. I'll be waiting for the reviews with interest.

Neeed an unmasked sculpt.
lKgzIAZ.jpg
I've been undecided on Affleck all this time, not particularly excited... But the newest TV spot where he's discussing the threat of Superman with Alfred did it for me.

"He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if there's even a one percent chance he is our enemy, we have to take it as an absolute certainty."

So intense. I think he'll be a hardcore Batman after all. This is the Batman that will have files and plans on how to take down the entire JLA.

Hmm, close up the suit fabric looks kinda like tire tread, right? Saving Gotham one recycled bike tire at a time. Looks cool though.

I definitely want a 1/4 scale version of this Batman. They almost need to do it, to get the fine details of that suit.

New empire cover although the photo is not new. I am so hype for this movie but theres so much info and pics that I dont want to be too hypes if you guys know what I mean?

batman-empire-cover-167304.jpg

Goddamn. That suit just gets better and better looking. I'm gonna want any and all merchandise from this.

I'm looking forward to seeing it in action in the movie. All we have at the moment is the same pose and action shots from the trailers. I think we're in for something special in regards to the Batman focused scenes anyway.

Hot toys better make that head articulate. I need to be able to pose my batfleck fig like that. Lol

I really want to believe in this figure, but every new image of this iteration of Batman keeps showing me how off Hot Toys is so far. Even the prototype at Toy Soul, although it looks better than the product images, doesn't even come close to matching that new Empire cover image. I have money ready to go to order this figure, but until I see a big difference from Hot Toys, I can't pull the trigger unfortunately

Back