1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT confirmed it. And directly said they'll continue to improve it.

And prototypes DO change.

You can't seriously tell me that proto MOS supes is the same as the released MOS supes. If so, I envy your leniency on this sort of thing. Would make a happier collector.

These are just guesses. No one can confirm if the body has been updated after the sample used for the stills photos.
As far as I can tell it's the exact same thing. I don't get why people claim the prototypes change when the prototypes look different in stills and display photos.
It's all the same guys, just camera, lens and lighting. Same as why actors can look different in real life than on set.

Your assumptions are just as bad as anyone elses. Proto's change all the time, that's the whole point of calling them Prototypes, because they're unfinished works in progress. Just because you don't notice the changes doesn't mean they don't happen.

I know the photos make him look chubby. However, in person, the figure doesn't look that bad.

@ Secret Base with updated body

23854506041_b66eff172b_z.jpg

23641333850_a900644931_c.jpg

I don't see any improvement yall, just looks like the suit was tightened up around the waist. It's more of a sweater now instead of pajamas. Sleeves are hella loose, looking like deflated balloons. Don't get me wrong, I was excited for this but now I'm hoping HT will completely redo this.

Either way, it still has saggy grandma honkers and, compared to screen shots from the trailers, still looks like garbage. Don't kid yourself folks, seems like a lot of you are forcing yourself to like it. Yall know what HT is capable of and should not just expect more but demand more!

I think it looks great. If the finished product looks like that, I'll be damn happy. Barring the film not ******** the bed, I may be returning to 1/6 scale sooner than I thought.

I don't see any improvement yall, just looks like the suit was tightened up around the waist. It's more of a sweater now instead of pajamas. Sleeves are hella loose, looking like deflated balloons. Don't get me wrong, I was excited for this but now I'm hoping HT will completely redo this.

Either way, it still has saggy grandma honkers and, compared to screen shots from the trailers, still looks like garbage. Don't kid yourself folks, seems like a lot of you are forcing yourself to like it. Yall know what HT is capable of and should not just expect more but demand more!
Wow, I thought I was hard to please. This is definitely better than the first photos, and I expect them to keep improving. Yes, the arms do need work but I think they will fix them. They ended up getting the superman suit right, so I am willing to b patient. Plus, they stated that this figure will continue to be up dated.

There's very little difference and I don't know if they changed it between first release, the toy show and if this was the 3rd version.

I DO, however, know that HT can dramatically change a figure from photos to release. So I am still hoping for more definition. I am just afraid that as it gets closer to looking better, we might end up losing range in movement.

Like with Arkham City. I'm a big fan of sculpt though, at least when it comes to HT. Anyone who's interested in lots of articulation can always look into the MAFEX figures.

There's very little difference and I don't know if they changed it between first release, the toy show and if this was the 3rd version.

I DO, however, know that HT can dramatically change a figure from photos to release. So I am still hoping for more definition. I am just afraid that as it gets closer to looking better, we might end up losing range in movement.

I could care less about range and of movement. I want a figure that looks great. That is more important than range of movement but I don't buy these figures that play with. i am not a kid.

I buy action figures to have the option of posing.
In terms of proportions and body structure dolls will never look as good as statues, and they shouldn't.

There's "realistic looking doll" and then there's "articulated statue". Also, Power Pose was HT's answer to all the whining about looks over articulation. Create a "please, more PP" petitions instead of trying to bring down the whole format of figures just because you don't like it enough. :lol

The only time poseability bothers me is if the figure can't even put his arms down his side (Arkham Bats).

I want natural poses... not looking like a beefed up ape.

Yeah I want a super accurate figure. A posable statue, i just like the option to pose. I prefer museum poses.

Which is why the obvious seams above the pecks really bother me. It breaks the accuracy and makes the suit look like pajamas

I think that everybody complaining about something that will get fixed and no one realized that the accesories are not 1/6 scale or at least they don't look the right size to me.

example;

the grapnel gun, he can hold it in his hand well but in the movie it look way bigger.
dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-902618-17.jpg
Batman-v-Superman-SDCC-trailer-10-1940x805.jpg

the grenade launcher in the figure looks like a toy gun and looks awkward holding it, in the trailer it looks normal size that he can hold it with his two hands.
dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-902618-04.jpg
steel_640x480_51449130926.jpg

Back