1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered both Batman and Superman today, just to get the tech cowl. I'll be selling Superman, and hoping to break even (or come close)...

I keep looking at that Batman head sculpt, and man, it's really just so freaking good. Once they fix the body, this will be a tremendous figure.

Welcome and congrats.
Opening your first Hot Toys is quite an experience, you will like it.
It also means you're screwed financially because it won't be your last figure.
Start saving!

Thanks! I know! I already want to buy more... I want them all :lol

@ Secret Base with updated body

23854506041_b66eff172b_z.jpg

23641333850_a900644931_c.jpg

Huge improvement.

I was actually that impressed with how these guys turned out at toy soul 2015 that I had to cancel my pre-order for ultron prime and order this and superman. And they are only going to be improved on before they are released!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought these would be more expensive, and that I'd have to be content with DC's 1:6 statues. But in the end I might spend a bit more to get the HT's Supes and Bats. They look awesome already and should still be improved.

Only drawback is they won't be delivered before a year or so. Kinda kills the excitement.

Finally pre-ordered both. I hope I won't regret this even if an eventual Batfleck DX/v.2/Justice League version comes out a year or 3 from now. Anyway, that Affleck face sculpt is so dead-on, it'll be hard to top that with future releases (the Armored version already looks off), kind of like the MOS figure which has a good Cavill hs but on the BVS version, it's a little off and looks haggard.

Got an e-mail from Sideshow about this and was looking to pre-order but not from Sideshow.

Anybody got any recommendations as to where you can pre-order stuff for the UK? Wasn't sure if it was better to stay with sellers in the UK or get from someone in Japan/US.

New to the forum and Hot Toys so any advice would be awesome.

Got an e-mail from Sideshow about this and was looking to pre-order but not from Sideshow.

Anybody got any recommendations as to where you can pre-order stuff for the UK? Wasn't sure if it was better to stay with sellers in the UK or get from someone in Japan/US.

I've pre-ordered with forbidden planet. I've bought most of my collection from them and never had any issues :) great service

THe updated proto looks way better. I'm only inclined to get Regular and Armored Batman from the entire BvS line, but I want that tech cowl for display that I might get the set and just sell Superman :)

Do like me. I won't preorder and get the exclusive from a HK seller when they become available. It won't be much more expensive than paying custom fees and you'll get it early.

Do like me. I won't preorder and get the exclusive from a HK seller when they become available. It won't be much more expensive than paying custom fees and you'll get it early.

The same but ask the seller to mark it as a low value gift and you don't get any custom fees-massive difference in price buying direct from Hong Kong and saving custom fees than paying the stupid amount forbidden planet uk charge

Do.Want.Batfleck.Now! :rock

These are just guesses. No one can confirm if the body has been updated after the sample used for the stills photos.
As far as I can tell it's the exact same thing. I don't get why people claim the prototypes change when the prototypes look different in stills and display photos.
It's all the same guys, just camera, lens and lighting. Same as why actors can look different in real life than on set.

Back