1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chances are some people may not notice the shipping charge anyway

Best thing about this figure for me...FREE!!!
Thank you sideshow reward points! :yess:

free crap is still crap. :wink1:

personally i was all kinds of ready to get this. but the way it turned out, i just can't. ill need to wait to see how this turns out and I almost never feel that way about HT figures. Normally its SS thats screwing the pooch.

free crap is still crap. :wink1:

personally i was all kinds of ready to get this. but the way it turned out, i just can't. ill need to wait to see how this turns out and I almost never feel that way about HT figures. Normally its SS thats screwing the pooch.

The proto was definitely bad...and I was confident that HT would tweak it.
And honestly, from what I saw on Toy Soul...even if that was the final, I would be ok with it. It was a big improvement over the proto.
This suit is one of my favorite batman movie design, and there's no way I was passing on this.
Even if we got the crappy proto, I would have still bought it, but just mod it with a different body or something since the cowl was already excellent.
The only issue I had was the body which was improved significantly at the toy soul.

It deserves repeating..... the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure was garbage in prototype pics, but turned out great. I am sure they will tighten this up. BBTS has the "normal" figures for sale. I personally don't need the sniper rifle, 3" tech cowl or big green glowing booger.

Just PO'd the Batman figure yesterday. First Hot Toys figure I've ever bought. Also just joined the forum. Hi!

ff277a219994dd24942e224cd802e6c9.jpg

Just PO'd the Batman figure yesterday. First Hot Toys figure I've ever bought. Also just joined the forum. Hi!

Welcome aboard! I just got my first Hot Toys figure a few weeks ago (Arkham City Batman) and it's awesome. I don't tend to get the movie versions of these characters, but I'm really close to pulling the trigger on the BvS Batman.

Of course they will fix it. People act like they got into this hobby yesterday.
Well, that's the worst Batman I've seen. It's entirely possible their attempt at fixing will still come out subpar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome and congrats.
Opening your first Hot Toys is quite an experience, you will like it.
It also means you're screwed financially because it won't be your last figure.
Start saving!

Welcome and congrats.
Opening your first Hot Toys is quite an experience, you will like it.
It also means you're screwed financially because it won't be your last figure.
Start saving!

LOL yeah what he said, for sure. Welcome to the forum BlueberryJerry, it's a pretty cool place.

Related to the whole financial drain thing, I was looking over the Batman Returns figure with my GF (I have it on order and it's her favorite Batfilm) and thought how crazy it is that pretty much my whole life (I'm 29) I've been waiting for these kinds of figures - Keaton Bats, a realistic comic style Batman a la the Affleck one, etc. - and now they are reality, they are almost damn near out of reach due to price.

Crazy to think of my first high-end 1/6 figures, a Dragon SDU and SAS, that I got for Christmas one year; never thought I'd get a Dragon figure because they cost like $40!!! Ahhhh, simpler times.

anyone who thinks the sculpt is bad I'm ignoring forever.

really shows how bad the batman disguise really is... you can see it's affleck from a mile away!

Back