1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus the rifle exclusive also. Damn the nrd. With Christmas having to pay for with 4 kids and my wife, have to wait till end of month. This should sit for a bit I assume?

That's what I'm hoping. I wanted to wait and see what Mezco was offering with their figures, but I think I might bite for these. Unfortunately, I won't have any more money until next weekend (around New Year's). I'm thinking about selling my MOS figure so I can put some of the money from that towards at least one of these figures. The two-pack looks cool, but they don't offer a flex-pay option and I don't have $450. I don't need the tech cowl but I would like the sniper rifle. Does the separate Batman really come with it?

That's what I'm hoping. I wanted to wait and see what Mezco was offering with their figures, but I think I might bite for these. Unfortunately, I won't have any more money until next weekend (around New Year's). I'm thinking about selling my MOS figure so I can put some of the money from that towards at least one of these figures. The two-pack looks cool, but they don't offer a flex-pay option and I don't have $450. I don't need the tech cowl but I would like the sniper rifle. Does the separate Batman really come with it?

They're sold billed either way. When you click pre-order on the two pack screen you can then set the flex pay in the cart for each figure. You have to choose that one because its the only way to get the "special edition" exclusive bats which comes with the tech cowl.

They're sold billed either way. When you click pre-order on the two pack screen you can then set the flex pay in the cart for each figure. You have to choose that one because its the only way to get the "special edition" exclusive bats which comes with the tech cowl.

OK, I see now. Yeah, if hope they stay up at least until next week. I'll probably preorder them then.

Think I'll hold off until the movie comes out before I preorder anything. Love the way everything looks and have a personal attachment to the film but there's so much else out there I want.

Anyone know when this will be up for preorder with forbidden planet?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but HT care about the licenses you mentioned.

They've proven more than enough they don't give a damn about Superman (well, for their defense, nobody does these days, not even DC), so do not expect anything special!:(

Well, Han and Chewy came in the same box, as did the StormTroopers, and Robocop/Murphy. So, I'm assuming these will also come in the same box.
They already mentioned that the tech cowl will come with batman for those that ordered both. This probably means they will come individually packed.

Pre-ordered it. Price is okay. I like the accessories and needed the sniper rifle so I had to go through SSC. I really hate the NRDs, they serve no purpose.

If NRD served no purpose it would not be there.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but do you guys think Batman's torso is sculpted, with the arms and legs being fabric? Seems that looking at all the pictures, not only does the torso have the appropriate musculature, but you don't see any bunched fabric/rolls like other parts of the suit when posed.

I was kind of happy when I saw this. With the weird looking love handles, the baggy looking suit
& no-neck cowl, I was thinking it would save me a few hundred $$...cuz there's no way I would buy that figure looking like that! With my luck, they will adjust it to look even more awesome than TDK...and separate me from more cash.

Also, If WW is HALF as awesome as Avengers Widow I'm for sure getting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Of course they will fix it. People act like they got into this hobby yesterday.

Back