1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, it seems like Knightmare will have the superior prototype. Pants + the duster should do a great deal towards taking the attention away from his awkward proportions. I kind of wonder if these won't be like Iron Man 3 Tony Stark, with people getting updated pics at a later date because the criticism seems surprisingly vocal this time around.

Something really off putting about Batman that I can't put my finger on. He looks really funky. It's the torso, crotch area and legs or something, like he doesn't fill out the suit.

The interchangeable eyes are interesting.

Looks like he's wearing a potato sack.

That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good 1:6 figure collectors... cruel.

The film will have to be great in order for me to justify getting this. Not feeling the look at all right now.

I'm excited for the movie and hoping that it'll turn out great. As for the figs... Sup looks good and hoping that HT tweaks bats before release so I can hop on and order both. On the brightside, this gives me some time to save and if it doesn't turn out well...then I'll take my $ to another figure. Win win. Staying positive on all levels.

The figure is badly-proportioned. I like the idea of interchangeable eyes but are they PERS? This figure could get pretty expensive, like around $300 or more expensive. I don't like the thought of that, especially with two other Batman suits on the way.

The figure is badly-proportioned. I like the idea of interchangeable eyes but are they PERS? This figure could get pretty expensive, like around $300 or more expensive. I don't like the thought of that, especially with two other Batman suits on the way.

They're not PERS. They're basically just like the mouths. Plates that you put in and swap out of the head.

12374847_10153207374592344_4382704396822781070_o.jpg

I'm going to say that it'll be $240-$260 for the MSRP. We'll see.

They're not PERS. They're basically just like the mouths. Plates that you put in and swap out of the head.

View attachment 229597

I'm going to say that it'll be $240-$260 for the MSRP. We'll see.

So one pair is constantly looking up and another is constantly looking to the side? I'm starting to miss PERS. :lol OK, not really. If that's the case, that's a pretty good price guess. As for Supes, MOS was $200, I hope this isn't more than $230.

Yeah, but Zod and Jor-El were $240. I dunno.

I'm sure Armored Batman is going to be pretty ridiculous price wise.

Back