1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I'm a little confused/disappointed by the "eyeplates." So, it's just his eyes in different positions, like PERS? I wish they'd have taken advantage of the tech and given his eyelids different expressions, as well (squinting, angry, etc.).

The onscreen suit looks like bad paper mache to me. This looks like it got left out in the rain. Snyder seems to be trying very hard to get some Frank Miller going with all the little wrinkles and things. I don't know... in my opinion this whole movie seems confused and weighed down by itself. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Been posted?
12341199_1013203465410636_8254509819907007820_n.jpg

Looks much better. However not sure if the angle of the photo is hiding the neck width. Regardless I'm sure this will be great looking once finalized.

I like what I've seen of Batman on screen but this figure looks like a kid in his Bat-jammies (can't knock the head sculpt though). Is there a bat-butt-flap in the back of the costume too?:lol

I don't like the proportions, that's really it. But I think it'll change, HT had a similar issue with ASM 2 Spidey and it was fixed for the final release.

The head...looks fine, dunno if I see Affleck. I think some angles or shots make the figure look worse, I dunno. A few shots look pretty good, a few look all right. The interchangeable eyes though, is this the first release to do that?

Terrible looking. I Hope it doesnt look that bad in the movie.

Looks like a bad cosplayer that **** his pants.

I honestly think half the time people just want something new to buy and really have no critical opinion.

The movie shots make the suit seem fine, imo.

Is HT gonna do an armored variant though?

Terrible looking. I Hope it doesnt look that bad in the movie.

Looks like a bad cosplayer that **** his pants.

I honestly think half the time people just want something new to buy and really have no critical opinion.
or maybe some people just aren't as critical as you are?

HT fixed the MOS superman body problem for the final release and I'm sure that's something folks are expecting to happen here as well

Back