1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone with a Jaxon cape, what's the best way to get the creases out? It was folded when it was shipped to me so I'm wondering if it's safe to use an iron on the material. Please let me know.

For anyone with a Jaxon cape, what's the best way to get the creases out? It was folded when it was shipped to me so I'm wondering if it's safe to use an iron on the material. Please let me know.

Can you post a picture of what the creases look like? I assume you don't mean the pleats lol. I wouldn't recommend taking an iron to it and risk melting the material. I would maybe use some steam and try to roll it out

I went to move this figure and I noticed the stand was sticking to the crotch. It didn't do any damage but I won't use a stand for it anymore.

Can you post a picture of what the creases look like? I assume you don't mean the pleats lol. I wouldn't recommend taking an iron to it and risk melting the material. I would maybe use some steam and try to roll it out

Here you go. I especially want that horizontal fold out. I'm just not sure how this material handles heat. Also weird how the pleat coming down to the first point from the center on either side doesnt match up with the point of the cape. It's off mark to the left. Anyone have this issue?

@Jay724 - I got this directly from Jaxon himself.

20200615_093545.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone who received a cape from him also had such creases when they received theirs.

I just texted him, he suggested to follow his folds and iron.

A deep crease like that is rather unacceptable for the price these cape guys charge.

I agree on this tho, it's expensive and we have to even futz it after receiving it.

[emoji57] My pictures are a little bit lighter .still a great [emoji991]
The suit just Magnificent .
f346cbef98668e6e5ca2c688ace956b8.jpg
a907447febcd95aae2c08115913fadff.jpg
ee14f6120fb2969890b89d30fd951f98.jpg
c5584963085e15d95cb4a7cd574a2b6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Finally did the split on the index finger from the middle.

Now the hands look more natural when posing with the Sniper Rifle and Grenade Launcher.

Finger.jpg

Good job.
It's amazing that a company like HT can't sculpt a hand to properly hold a rifle. Especially when it's a one-of-a-kind hand... you'd think they would sculpt it right, but no. :rotfl

How much is Jaxon's cape? Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable telling the price here.

I might have to PM him and finally pull the trigger on getting one...

As if June 3rd when I messaged him, it looks like 80 for wired and 60 for drape. Plus shipping and PayPal fees. But you can always reach out to him on Facebook. He sends a list with all the prices.

Back