1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing worthwhile, that's why I'm posting here.

It's taking me a long time to tack one down for less than 400. I found two but both of the sales fell through. I think I finally found one but the guy hasn't been able to ship. I hope I'll be able to get one in hand soon.

It's taking me a long time to tack one down for less than 400. I found two but both of the sales fell through. I think I finally found one but the guy hasn't been able to ship. I hope I'll be able to get one in hand soon.

It's been surprisingly difficult to find one. I've found a sealed in box Batman from a guy in Canada that will be $400 shipped after conversion. I was hoping I'd find one a bit cheaper but that might be my only option.

It's been surprisingly difficult to find one. I've found a sealed in box Batman from a guy in Canada that will be $400 shipped after conversion. I was hoping I'd find one a bit cheaper but that might be my only option.

Trust me I know. I'm in the same boat, if the guy in talking to is legit, which he has people who vouched for him so I hope he is, then mine would come out to 325 plus shipping. But at this point I won't believe it until I have it in hand. I don't understand why it's so difficult to get one. I was able to find a decent deal on a DX11 and get it shipped faster than this bvs Batman.

I have had pretty bad experiences trying to get this Batman. Luckily I just worked out a deal with someone who was referred to me by WhoaitsJbot so hopefully I'll finally have him in hand next week. You are right though, maybe it's for the best that other deal did not go through.

I wouldn't have minded the ss Batman but it's way more rare. But I'm glad to say I finally found one and it was shipped out today. Ended up with the BvS version with the sniper. Also just received my dx11 today. 20200612_215334.jpg

I was browsing through the sold listings, and there were several BvS Batman sold for around $300 or less. Even a SS Batman sold for pretty low, so I'm gonna hold out and hope I can find a decent deal.

I will post for sure. Even more once I get the set up how I want it. Still waiting on the dx08. Trying to find a reasonably priced Batman returns and either a dx12 or armory at a decent price. Plus a BvS Superman. Got my eyes on the BvS Superman first. Once I pay off the credit cards used so far I'll look for the others unless I come across some killer deals.

I was browsing through the sold listings, and there were several BvS Batman sold for around $300 or less. Even a SS Batman sold for pretty low, so I'm gonna hold out and hope I can find a decent deal.

There is definitely deals sometimes, I just got tired of waiting. I ended up going with who you recommended and picked it up for the 400. More than I wanted to spend but at least he was easy to deal with and shipped the next day with pictures. Thanks again for looking out and helping me.

Men are still good, we fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild we can do better, we will.

Batman 03.jpg

Men are still good, we fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild we can do better, we will.

View attachment 487565

Great pic and pose. Also that magnet seems to be working out pretty well, I think I'm going to add the magnet to my cowl as well, I was going to open the suit a little anyway to add some cotton to the chest like Dean Knight did so might as well add the magnet while I'm at it. You said you have the base magnet just freely in there right? Not glued down?

There is definitely deals sometimes, I just got tired of waiting. I ended up going with who you recommended and picked it up for the 400. More than I wanted to spend but at least he was easy to deal with and shipped the next day with pictures. Thanks again for looking out and helping me.
No problem, glad it worked out for you. Yeah, he seemed like a good guy and I almost got it from him but decided to hold out a little longer.

I'm thinking of splitting his index finger from the trigger hands for a better grip on the Sniper Rifle. It's a pain in the arse to pose him with the hands that's only for the Grappling Gun.

aaaaaaa.jpg

Back