1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all (or those who care) I Reached out on Reddit cuz I've been wanting to swap my JL supes for a BvS and listed a few things I needed (faceplates, stands, etc). Within an hour someone sent me an ebay link for the plates! $12 for 2 faceplates, 2 eyes and the tool. Money I didnt intend to spend, but I'm grateful to have been able to replace it. The closed mouth is the only one I really like out of the 3... The teeth look too strange in those poses. Although, the knightmare scream plate is something I've been after cuz something about that works for me. Couple of days, I'll give the beard another shot. Puppy Be damned!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Awesome!! That?s great news and a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f8d33814fedb72c0256f530ab16cbfd2.jpg

21e77609e3971b80dd1f6c3dfee0250d.plist

5fcf30df41156da80adde39eb267d34a.plist

0341b0d0adf5d005dff320014db77ecb.plist
42cd24dcfe434c41a99ce72037b9be9e.jpg

Those shots are a nice example of how well-sized this figure is. Some collectors were adding so much unnecessary (and in some cases, ridiculous) bulk to this figure. The figure (stock) is plenty big enough...

Those shots are a nice example of how well-sized this figure is. Some collectors were adding so much unnecessary (and in some cases, ridiculous) bulk to this figure. The figure (stock) is plenty big enough...

I?m not sure that?s stock....

I?m not sure that?s stock....

Added a small cotton pad to the upper chest area a couple of years back. Everything else with the body is stock. The cape is by Unreal Customs, and added some extra stubble (light dry-brush) to this face plate.

You can definitely achieve accurate Batfleck proportions (with the stock body and no added bulk) when futzed properly. One way to make him appear a little bulkier is arch his back, and have the torso pushed out a little. Pushing the neck downward, and tilted forward, and the way you position the shoulders can help achieve this.

I still want to do the ankle peg mod, but I'm happy with how my figure looks at the moment.

b8154b43ea4d1311dcb68649556e8075.plist

5443b8696a44ed4bb039e9102302b6d2.plist

d8b06dd732f29f442fb9eae86f9e0e06.plist

Looks fantastic.
One small advise: it seems you have the knee bent at the lower articulation point, it might look better if you bend it at the upper.

Looks fantastic.
One small advise: it seems you have the knee bent at the lower articulation point, it might look better if you bend it at the upper.

Thanks man. Damn it..I definitely did not bend it above the knee. Now I have to take more pictures with the corrected articulation lol

Added a small cotton pad to the upper chest area a couple of years back. Everything else with the body is stock. The cape is by Unreal Customs, and added some extra stubble (light dry-brush) to this face plate.

You can definitely achieve accurate Batfleck proportions (with the stock body and no added bulk) when futzed properly. One way to make him appear a little bulkier is arch his back, and have the torso pushed out a little. Pushing the neck downward, and tilted forward, and the way you position the shoulders can help achieve this.

I still want to do the ankle peg mod, but I'm happy with how my figure looks at the moment.

b8154b43ea4d1311dcb68649556e8075.plist

5443b8696a44ed4bb039e9102302b6d2.plist

d8b06dd732f29f442fb9eae86f9e0e06.plist

Did you glue the cowl tab down?
Yours looks great, such a good figure.
Custom cape takes it to the next level.
I got the extended ankle pegs for mine but never used them-they make the ankle joint so lose it won?t stand without being on a display stand

Did you glue the cowl tab down?
Yours looks great, such a good figure.
Custom cape takes it to the next level.
I got the extended ankle pegs for mine but never used them-they make the ankle joint so lose it won?t stand without being on a display stand

Thanks! Yeah, finally pulled the trigger and glued it down last week. I am still able to move the head due to the range of motion in the neck (just have to hold the tab down when doing so to be on the safe side). I?m sure the ankle pegs help with proportions but sounds like a nightmare with stability

Anyone who has purchased a cape from Jaxon, how long did it take? Did you get a tracking number?

Iv ordered at least 6 capes from jaxon, he?s never let me down. I?m not sure he sent me tracking tho.
But Iv heard postage from Asia is now 40/50 days as its all shipping no air postage available

Back