1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the one that is purchased with superman (the two pack) come with the tech cowl AND sniper?

From all the new images of Batfleck in JL popping up on FB. This version looks like it will be a one of a kind in turn this figure into a rare collectible. Even the color of the suit in JL looks to have changed.

The SS version should include these accessories because if HT didn't do another run by 2017 or even by Xmas, they are going to miss out on a lot of sales :lecture

Yep, yep. Just received my 2 week notice from SS well for the tech cowl and sniper rifle exclusive. Very much looking forward to it!

Yes they do! They usually send out a 10 day notice before they charge you. Usually gets charged and shipped a week after or held for you if you do their "pile of loot" feature.
Oh good! That'll make this easier. I greatly dislike paying these things in one sitting, so I usually use SS. Thank you, Master Wayne.

Happy to see that you guys will have him before the month ends. Our stocks might reach our shores by December, so til then I'll just look forward to more pics from you all :)

Ooh, here's hoping BBTS comes soon after, got a po there! Got a rare chance to pick up Superman in person today for a fair price, so thankfully he won't have to wait long to be posed with the Dark Knight himself :D

Back