Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8664.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

I'll take anything really. I'm a parts junkie. But I need boots, harness, (I know where I can get one cheap though), cape, (though I found a custom one I may go with) hands, and gauntlets. Plus all the accesories. Basically I have the body, head, mouth parts, and box.

I'll take anything really. I'm a parts junkie. But I need boots, harness, (I know where I can get one cheap though), cape, (though I found a custom one I may go with) hands, and gauntlets. Plus all the accesories. Basically I have the body, head, mouth parts, and box.

I have a spare TF (that custom one that I was talking about in the other thread that I was waiting for the cape on) and I might have some parts. For sure, I know I don't need the Bruce head or ski mask, some of the hands, the batarangs and bomb thing, I have a harness but it might be broken at one part so your other option might be better, and the cape that comes with it, albeit missing one of the triangular holders I think. I also have the original boots since I switched it out with the DX02 boots. I'm not sure if I'm selling the entire set or if I'll wait around for the custom cape, it's been almost 6 months of waiting.... :gah:

I have a spare TF (that custom one that I was talking about in the other thread that I was waiting for the cape on) and I might have some parts. For sure, I know I don't need the Bruce head or ski mask, some of the hands, the batarangs and bomb thing, I have a harness but it might be broken at one part so your other option might be better, and the cape that comes with it, albeit missing one of the triangular holders I think. I also have the original boots since I switched it out with the DX02 boots. I'm not sure if I'm selling the entire set or if I'll wait around for the custom cape, it's been almost 6 months of waiting.... :gah:

Let me know what price you are thinking about. I also talked to Tony and he said he has two versions of the cape I can order so I would reach out to him. Unless there's something new you where waiting on.

Let me know what price you are thinking about. I also talked to Tony and he said he has two versions of the cape I can order so I would reach out to him. Unless there's something new you where waiting on.

Unless he's playing me for a fool, there's supposed to be a new one.... I know he has some old ones from before, but I don't know, maybe you could ask him for me if there is a new one coming soon after he receives a TF head from someone? It's been almost 6 months and I've been checking up every 2 months and he he said he's still waiting on it and he mentioned two different people who was supposed to send it so maybe you can find out if it's true or not?

Any chance some one is will to give me a good quality scan of the instruction manual?? Will pay 5$ ! Help a collector out please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back