Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we have the broken ankle problem on this guy, is there a way we can replace it without ruining the suit?

You can find something about that on page 637 :)

picture.php

Page 637...

I think I understand now.

Does this answer the question?

IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4371.jpg

Pretty similar diameter as far as I can tell, but the DX12 might be slightly thinner.

IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4371.jpg

Pretty similar diameter as far as I can tell, but the DX12 might be slightly thinner.

I noticed that hot toys are making there heads bigger these days, its the same story with the new dx10 t-800 to, Not a bad thing just something new I noticed.

I didn't understand the question.

Sorry really didn't wanna encrypt my question : )

Absolutely! Thanks a lot, epecially for this perfect comparison pics! :)

I think about putting a DX12 head (haven't got mine yet) on a bashed Medicom suit Bruce Wayne and as it's collar is slightly to tight, I was wondering if this one would fit better than the Toy Con Ex.

IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4371.jpg

Those are both well done headsculpts...

Last edited:
If we have the broken ankle problem on this guy, is there a way we can replace it without ruining the suit?

had that problem also to getting that broken heel out the boot will rip its better to just replace it .

I loved mine to bits but having to let it go. :( I just wish they would of made it so the logo came of for the first night get up!

Hey guys....long time follower and first time poster here. :wave
I was able to get the DX12 BW head to sit on the BB body without any modding. The neck joint is barely visible so I put the DX neck piece on to help cover it up. I took a quick phone pic, but can take a few better ones if you would like.

B7A55EBB-5430-45C8-9726-7E2374DC618F-7466-000009DCC5573C71.jpg

Looks like I'm going to sell mine. After getting DX12 this suit just feels so cheap. Obviously they are different suits from different films but I can't get over the cheap feel and look of the rubber on this one now.

sold mine a few months ago due to broken ankle problem :gah:

...but I kept the Bruce Wayne head and Batman hs + assorted mouths for variation on my OC Bats :yess:

My concern is that this area would be visible when on the Begins suit:

IMG_4370-1.jpg

I'd love to see someone try it though.

I don't see enough difference it one from the other to warrant buying a second head if you already have one.

My only question is if you wanted to put the SDCC Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne head on the DX2 Batman the Dark Knight, do you need to buy the Bat suit collar from the Batman Rises DX12 to fill in or cover any gaps?

Has anyone tried the DX12 Boots with the BB Bats? Any suggestions if only the 'Long' foot pegs will work with those Boots?

That's a good question. I would be curious on that too. I would think they're compatible. So far all of the previous boots have been interchangeable.

Back