Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried the DX12 Boots with the BB Bats? Any suggestions if only the 'Long' foot pegs will work with those Boots?

That's a good question. I would be curious on that too. I would think they're compatible. So far all of the previous boots have been interchangeable.

I was hoping this was the case too. My to fair bats had always been fine, then the other day, out of nowhere, the right foot just falls off, broken. :mad: lame. So was planning on getting some spare dx12 boots for it. If they fit.

I am selling a complete set BB Toy Fair with broken ankle. Also, have various parts if needed. The TT /suit and gauntlets. Check it out. Thanks.

Not many pics of the lforigno rayon Begins cape, and I just got one so here's a pic:

BatmanBeginsRayon_zps192397fb.jpg

To anyone that owns this figure and the DX10 Batman Rises figure, will the DX boots fit on the legs of the SDCC Bruce/Batman Begins legs?

It's really important that I know as soon as possible, thanks.

To anyone that owns this figure and the DX10 Batman Rises figure, will the DX boots fit on the legs of the SDCC Bruce/Batman Begins legs?

It's really important that I know as soon as possible, thanks.

the dx10? you mean the dx 12?

Figured I could post these here and thank Maglor and Tony Meis in the process for their extremely healpful tutorials.

Before.................................................. ...................After
P1180670-1.jpg
P1180684.jpg

Oh yeah, I wish I had the balls to do that mod...I wonder if I could pay someone to do it for me. It looks waaay better!

Figured I could post these here and thank Maglor and Tony Meis in the process for their extremely healpful tutorials.

Before.................................................. ...................After
P1180670-1.jpg
P1180684.jpg

With all due respect I much prefer the "before" picture.
The second one looks like he's trying to take a dump.
Furthermore there a misplaced obsession with shortening the neck on this figure, it is useless in my opinion.

I believe someone must've tried it out. Been planning to 'upgrade' my TF Ex. Bats with the DX12 Boots and Belt.

To get that ankle mod, this video in Maglor's thread would come in quite handy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGTv_cA4HE

Wrong video. :peace

Here's the one with the boot mod:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNFpvVpHZ0o[/ame]

P1180670-1.jpg
P1180684.jpg

200% better! :rock

Was there a neck shortening mod for this figure? I have the original "original costume", will the mod work for that? Can someone point me to the mod tutorial? Sorry, haven't been following the thread.

Back