Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1010759-1-1.jpg

What a beast!!

Yep Maglor was the first. He always has awesome poses. His display is my inspiration especially with the begins batman!

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, and I just got this figure from a comic con. It was only missing Bale's HS, so I got it for $190. I couldn't put the 2nd belt cause the clip wasn't clicking. Is that a common issue ?

Here are few pics, and I already ordered Bale's HS and a custom velvet longer cape which I'll put more pics once I get them:

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

Hi guys,

I just got mine today and found that he could not stand on his own.

Is this normal?

I have checked the ankle pegs, they are fine. No plastic pieces fell out of the boots so I assume nothing is broken.

Any advice?

Thank you!

Are you balancing him properly? :confused:

If he can't stand on his own, the ankles must be really loose and about to break.

The ankle ball pegs are firm and not loose, could the problem lie in the boots/feet?

I have tried applying a little pressure to fit the boots in but there is no clicking or popping sound.

I have tried shifting his weight to balance him but he still topples.

The ankle ball pegs are firm and not loose, could the problem lie in the boots/feet?

I have tried applying a little pressure to fit the boots in but there is no clicking or popping sound.

I have tried shifting his weight to balance him but he still topples.

There's only a couple reasons why he would topple. Loose ankles or gravity :dunno

Move the ankles around. Do they stay in place or snap back? If they snap back, you have loose ankles.

There's only a couple reasons why he would topple. Loose ankles or gravity :dunno

Move the ankles around. Do they stay in place or snap back? If they snap back, you have loose ankles.

I have tried moving the ankles and it stays in place.

It feels like the pegs are just 'on the feet' and not inside a socket (if you know what I mean)

P.S. Thank you all for the reply's! Need to figure this out.

I just can't get over how awful and inaccurate this figure looks! No matter how rare it is, I would never want it.

Back