Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
My suggestion though...dont use glass, go with satin. It looks more accurate. Mine are too shiny, and the flash from the camera reek havic on them when I try to take pictures.

Well I don't really photograph my displays but thanks for the info, it's duly noted.

Made a custom cape for my Bats. :)

62478383.png

54114029.png

34372330.png

And here's a sideview to show how nice it hangs...

97742994.png

Nice work. Looks really good. :)

Just going back to the first page pics, I'm going to try Maglor's neck mod on my own figure, soon. The neck size on the cowl, as it is, is just way too long.

Cool beans. I'll be curious to see how it turns out.

They're the Hot Toys ones.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully DX12's sculpt doesn't have any proto->production issues like this one did. But I think either way, DX12's by far.

I still don't get it what happened with the final product, and why they changed the sculpt, but the proto pictures of the 2011 Bruce Wayne were extremly amazing, more impresive than proto pictures of DX12..

This is my favourite figure so far but I'm terrified of the suit perishing. Has anyone thought of trying to replicate the suit in silicon? Anyone any idea whether that's even feasible?

Love the figure but it's a "dust magnet"....I've decided to take it back to the box...

What price range should I be expecting to pay for one of these figures now? Definitely want to get it for my newfound love of this line

I have seen one of these on ebay but it has a broken ankle. Are these easily fixed or replaced??

Does anybody else make a custom cape like this? I like the Ferigno capes but I think the length of this one is more perfect.

I think lforigno makes the capes with the HT template. So it'll be the same length, but have the better look when draped over the shoulders.

Last edited:
Back