Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img1585w.jpg

Damn, that's a huge cape. You make that one?

Is this a contest to see who owns the largest cape? It was nowhere near as freakin' big in the movie.

Is this a contest to see who owns the largest cape? It was nowhere near as freakin' big in the movie.

Yeah, I don't get it either. I posed the same question last year, and a few of us agreed that it looks like Batman's wearing a bridal gown. He needs Robin to hold up the cape behind him so that he can run without tripping over it.

Well, as long as the owners realize that the movie suit had a more average cape, it's fine I guess. Let's call it an artistic liberty.

It's cool man, we're just messing around :lol. The cape looks nice when draped out, like how you have it displayed.

Your pics reminded me about those damned gauntlets. I have to get around to mod them to that result.

Your pics reminded me about those damned gauntlets. I have to get around to mod them to that result.

:lol
My suggestion though...dont use glass, go with satin. It looks more accurate. Mine are too shiny, and the flash from the camera reek havic on them when I try to take pictures.

Just going back to the first page pics, I'm going to try Maglor's neck mod on my own figure, soon. The neck size on the cowl, as it is, is just way too long.

Back