Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where I can replacement boots for my batman, both boots are broken anyone knows the site that sells replacement parts for 1:6 scale things ?

Perhaps ebay is your best bet. I don't think sites like monkey depot or toyanxiety have them....not for a long time at lease.

If you're willing to wait, you can get spare DX12 boots. They're more accurate to the movie and I don't believe they've changed at all throughout the movies.

Does anyone know where I can replacement boots for my batman, both boots are broken anyone knows the site that sells replacement parts for 1:6 scale things ?

Expect to pay a lot for those boots. If it's the ankles that are broken I recommend the fix that has been posted in here a few times. Easy and it's free.

lforigno. . .

and as for fixing the boots, I found that it was incredibly difficult to take the old foot out without turning the boot inside out. In fact, I just gave up ultimately :(

I have a quick question, what do you guys think is a fair price for this figure, without the BW head? I know they go for $150 and up(the head sculpt).

There is one in for the sales section from 6joker9 and he has a great price on the figure without the bruce head and first night out stuff. Here's the link....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108134

Thanks! I was on the OSW forums, and I was offered the head, for $200. Then they offered me the figure for an added $400.

But yet he told me the figure was MISB. It made no sense.

I've been hearing that the suit from the OC Batman(first release) and this one have different finishes. Does anyone have comparison shots?

Thanks! I was on the OSW forums, and I was offered the head, for $200. Then they offered me the figure for an added $400.

But yet he told me the figure was MISB. It made no sense.

I've been hearing that the suit from the OC Batman(first release) and this one have different finishes. Does anyone have comparison shots?

comp1.jpg

Is there still an interest for this figure (in general)? I was thinking of unloading mine, but don't know if people are still into this one?

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339
/maglorsregret/Show%20Your%20Shelves/IMG_6380.jpg

Holy **** WOW! That looks amazing!
I managed to find a figure over on OSW for $240 shipped. It's missing the BW head though, and it's got a loose boot. BUT it's got the Lferigno cape!

IMG_6429crop.jpg

*** WOW! That looks amazing!
I managed to find the figure over on OSW for $240 shipped. It's missing the BW head though, and it's got a loose boot. BUT it's got the Lferigno cape!

Nice photo's. I nearly passed on this. In fact, I did. Fortunately I we back to the shop and decided to get it. It's an amazing figure. Right now I'm working on a Bruce Wayne using the spare head, a tru type body, and awaiting an apropriate business suit.

Back