Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you man. My first Hot Toys fig was Iron Man Mark VI but soon after I had to have the Begins figure. This is the one that gets the most reaction out of my friends. They notice the headsculpt first and then are amazed at the rest of the figure, especially lforigno's custom cape.
;)

I have to say this is my favorite HT figure. This is what got me started in this new god forsaken hobbie. HaHa.

I doubt you have even got your commerce privileges yet.

The site is for discussing figures. Not just selling and buying them. It's not an eBay substitute. So, either stroll over to eBay or just STFU please.

:D

:wave

Thats what I said.

But your way was WAYYYYY funnier! :clap:clap:rotfl:rotfl

lol keyboard warrior above me.
tumblr_lue115iUiY1qdlvfz.gif

still lookin for a hot toys batman please pm me for offers

I do understand this guy, is so frustrating when you come late to the party...

My advice, go to the for sale thread section, and look for what you want and PM the seller, you'll not be able to post on the for sale section, but you can PM the sellers.

I do understand this guy, is so frustrating when you come late to the party...

My advice, go to the for sale thread section, and look for what you want and PM the seller, you'll not be able to post on the for sale section, but you can PM the sellers.

Don't encourage him... :ohbfrank:

So my figure had the loose boot issue out of the box several months ago when the figure came out. SS replaced the boot but its still really loose...doggone it...so annoying.

Does anyone know where I can replacement boots for my batman, both boots are broken anyone knows the site that sells replacement parts for 1:6 scale things ?

Back